• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You guys wanna watch something funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennethXEcker

Consistently Average TCG Player Since '08
Years
  • Before you mods take it down, let me point out that this IS Pokemon related. It is a Pokemon Rap that I made up earlier today...what makes it funny is that I am completely white when I rap, and if you pay attention to the lyrics, I think you'll find it quite amusing :)

Anyways, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP00fBhph-I

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Before you mods take it down, let me point out that this IS Pokemon related. It is a Pokemon Rap that I made up earlier today...what makes it funny is that I am completely white when I rap, and if you pay attention to the lyrics, I think you'll find it quite amusing :)

Anyways, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP00fBhph-I

The bold part ususally means if you have to include that, don't post it.

KennethXEcker

Consistently Average TCG Player Since '08
    Years
  • Well, I wrote that, mainly because some moderators will just close a thread if the title seems off topic. So i just went and clarified that is indeed on topic...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    On another note, you can't link to YouTube for the sake of linking to YouTube. I've seen that one live and in person. I'm not sure if it's the case now, but if it is, don't be surprised, mkay?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • ...yeah, nice rap but there are rules against linking to Youtube videos just for a thread:
    YouTube videos

Threads made just to advertise YouTube videos are prohibited. If you want to add a video to an existing post to prove or backup your point, feel free to but don't make a thread or a post with just a YouTube video.
    Not to mention that you have some swearing in it but we'll ignore that.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back