• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you have one day to live....

Years

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Buy a super fast jet that travels at the same speed that the sun moves across the sky so I can travel west with the sun , so technically the day never ends for me. I LIVE ON!

Or a killing spree ^.^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Go to the beach and snorkel one last time, or go scuba diving. :D

Why? I love the ocean, and it'd be a joy to spend my last moments there.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Okay well, first I'd get really, really, really high.

...Then probably just sit in my room and stare at the ceiling for the rest of the day.

But it would be AWESOME.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Bungee jump!!! Weeeeee!!

Or go after jessica alba and... nuuu... that aint appropriate...

Spoiler:

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    . Find a date.
    . Tell him what's happening.
    . Have a shopping spree and let the boy buy whatever he wants.
    . Pay for a taxi with him.
    . Open the door and sit down and put some TV on.
    . Cuddle into him.
    . Make the most of my life.
    . Put any movie he wants to watch on.
    . Hold hand.
    . Kiss.
    . Fall asleep while i lay dead, peacefully.

Now i just wish that would happen.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    if i had one day to live, i would try to get someone special to me to understand im not lying to him, then i would tell him whats gonna happen to me at the end of the day and just hang out with him, then let myself die and move onto my next life.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The thing I would probably do first is lose my virginity 5 times and say goodbye to those I love and kick every guy I hate in the genitals, and buttslap the girls I hate. Then faceslap them, and punch them until they nosebleed.

I will then travel to Hollywood to do the dream of my life, hoping time remains:

Spoiler:

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    I really don't think anybody really knows what they would do if they found out one day that without a doubt they only have 24 hours to live. I don't think it's something that you can predict. This is probably the closest thing to how I would be(or would want want to be), but still.

My first feeling would probably be extreme heartache. Just the fact that I know I won't see them for a very long time would be horrible enough, but imagining how much grief they would go through would be devastating for me. To be honest, I don't even know if I would want to go anywhere special like Disney World, Sea World, Six Flags or somewhere else; I really think the shock and grief would be too overwhelming for me and my family to enjoy anything. But since I know know my family, they'd take me anyway, so I'd go and try my best to enjoy what's left of my time with them. After that, I'd stay with my family at home and share all of the memories we've had together and cherish every minute. After that we'd take plenty of pictures.

I know the question "Why me?" would arise eventually, but if I were really to die that day, I could say with that I had a good life and enjoyed it, even if it was cut short. The good moments in my life have definitely outwheighed the bad. I think the last thing I would do is is hug them, and tell them that I love them very much and I can't wait to see them all again.

...This makes me feel depressed. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    In honesty, once that realization sets in that you have 24 hours to live, I highly doubt any of you will be all lovey dovey for long. Sure you'll feel a little sorry at first, but once you understand it's all about you, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will unleash the beast and reveal their darker sides. You'll probably want to argue this until you turn blue about how good a person you are, but look, we're human. And when you're backed into a corner, you become an animal just like every other creature on this planet.

I almost posted some really dark ****. But because I don't feel like rising the ire of some mods on a power trip, I'll just post this:

Whatever I want to do.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    enjoy life :P and all it has to offer and spend the rest of it with my girlfriend and friends so i can enjoy the rest of my hours at life

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would play ball with my dog, i really don't do that enough, then i would go say goodbye to everyone i know and love.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Run down the street naked.
    Steal a Ferrari.

There are so many things you could do, lol.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If I had only one day to live, heh, I wouldn't be typing this right now. I'll be going to the hospital to find out why I had only one day to live.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Kill the Composer and fix it*. *Ness-nod*

Aside from the basics (e.g., goodbyes, virginity, etc.) I think I'd like to go to NYC or some other big city, and maybe just do some people-watching. Or stay at my church, with all the youth group/graduated seniors/family. Who says you can't still be intelligent and accepting if your going to die? haven't people been doing that for centuries now?

*Yet another WEWY reference. XD it'll be over soon.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Hmm... a lot of people in this thread are saying that they would lose their virginity on their last day.

Having done the deed, I will just say that the joy of sex isn't nerve ending stimulation, but who you're with. To lose your virginity in a hurry just so say that you did really defeats the purpose... you wouldn't be getting the full deal.

Believe it or not, the grass isn't much greener on the other side. Spend that hour (or 15 minutes lol) doing something more productive... like heading over to your local Driver's License office and signing up to be an organ donor.

Back