• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Hold the Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
Years
  • IF YOU LIKE TO JOIN SEND ME A PM... I WILL ADD YOU INTO PLAY.

Story

You find yourself with unique powers and sent to a distant planet to save your world and other's from an evil power and its follower a man named Ushir. The world is inhabited by intelligent people who look elvish named Ekins who help you and your small group of human friends to destory the evil that plagues space and the worlds of true light.

How to play?

Your a human child or teen or even adult who pocesses unlikely ability whether that is flight or strength or healing etc... You are sent to the distant world to help the Ekin's stop the evil darkness and Ushin from controlling their world and also other worlds including earth. You can play up to two characters who most be good. The villian can appear at any time and I will bring him into play. All character most take turns to rp and not just randomly post. Post most be long and interesting to read. The first time we rp is when up to 5 individuals create characters to play. All characters will follow a simple profile I will place up below. When I post up the rp the first reply will go next and so on. Please follow these simple instruction to make the game fun and not all confussing. Any questions Private Message me. Thanks!

Character Profile Example

Name:
    Special Ability:
    Weopon of Choice: (No guns or human type weopons... Most stick with primative weopons like a sword or bow and arrow set thanks)
    Personality:
    Appearence: (Links to pictures are fine)
    History: (Family life, how you got to the planet etc...)

Remember read other people's profiles. Try not to have the same special ability.

My Character

Name: Nico
    Sex: Male
    Special Ability: Transformation into diffrent species
    Weopon of Choice: Long heavy sword
    Personality: Jaded but kind at heart. Tends not to talk much but when he does he has something important to say. Sometimes this can be a flaw.
    Appearence: Tall and thin but has an athletic body type. Has crystal blue eyes. Tends to wear dark jeans with a tight black short t-shirt and leather jacket. Has long black straight hair and smokes a cig every once and awhile. He wears black dock martins and sports a long silver chain with an interesting Ekin symbol of transformation on his chest. Sometimes his most noted transformation is a black wolf with red eyes.
    History: He was raised by his dad who tend to ignore him so he did what he wanted. He was never a terrible kid but he never trust anyone with anything. He grew up avoiding people untill

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Orion
    Special Ability: Astral Projection and Invisibility
    Weopon of Choice: Katana
    Personality: Clever and witty, but shy. Lonely, but prefers it that way.
    Appearence: Long brown hair, and dark eyes. Plain features and average height, easy to miss.
    History: He hated school from the very beginning, and tried to pass the days unoticed. Soon, he realised that people were not just ignoring him. He worked alone on his powers, telling no-one, not even his family. However, not too long ago, his father returned home in an extremely agitated condition and revealed to his son that he once had powers of his own, it was something to do with a strange planet from his youth...
    Soon after, his father died unexpectedly in his sleep.

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
    Years
  • Ok good we have two characters. ^^ We need three more. Anyone else like to participate. I will send IMS to everyone and remember to stay in order. Thanks.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Staci
    Sex: Female
    Special Ability: Healing
    Weopon of Choice: Bow and Arrow
    Personality: Love crazed, will do anything for a guy
    Appearence: Long brownish hair, brown eyes, appears quite skinny and dresses very casually
    History: There was a man she loved but could never be with. And there was this one day where a man came to her and said he could make her be with her boyfriend forever, but she was lied to...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name:Jasper
    Sex:male
    Special Ability:Control of all metals, he can shape them into whatever he pleases. He can also cover his body in metal to improve his stength and striking power.
    Weopon of Choice: His sword, which he can change into anything he pleases since it is solid gold.
    Personality:He is not calm unless he is meditationg. He doesn't jump to conclusions, and is very trusting of people and things. He is kind, and kool, but get a little overhyper.
    Appearence:
    You Hold the Power
    except with this sword,
    You Hold the Power

History: Never lived with anyone as soon as his fanily found ot his strange gift he was cast out and no one would take in a freak so he learned the hard way of life. He made his own sword long ago when he finally got hired by a goldsmith as an apprentice, he far surpassed his teacher since he barely had to do anything to make his dreamed become reality.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Name: Angel
    Sex: female
    Special Ability: Psychic powers of levitation and mind reading.
    Weopon of Choice: Dagger
    Personality: She doesn't like people much except for her friends, who she opens up to and likes to have fun with.
    Appearence: Brown hair tied back in a ponytail, blue eyes. She likes to wear black shirts with logos or pictures on them and blue denim jeans and sneakers.
    History: Not much to say. Lived with her family for what seemed like forever, and they brought her up well but she always wanted something more.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
  • .:Formerly Master Angel:.

hey guys, I think I'll have to drop out of this RP. Obviously not because it's moving too fast. Because I got in trouble at home and I can't get on the computer for one week. The only time I'd be bale to get on would be at school, where I can't go on the weekends. Sorry.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • if i can join...

Name: C.J.
    Special Ability: ability to freeze time or freeze peoples movement
    Weopon of Choice: two long knifes
    Personality: misunderstood and unable to make friends easily, but very loyal
    Appearence: average hieght,blue eyes, brown hair, hair is long and tied back, wears blue jeans a plain black shirt and white shoes.
    History: left his family at an early age, and been a loner ever since, travveling with no specific destination...

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
    Years
  • Dark Angel ok I hope everything goes well.

ok we will start. Remember stay in order and all out of character post will be placed like this (OOC:) Thanks....
    Order:
    Winterborn (Creator of RPG)
    Vampire Sugar Junkie
    Anacortes
    Joe Johnson DK Roy
    Aggron91

Also for further reference please atleast have a good decent sizes post and discriptions of actions and personality. I will place what the scene looks like and other information. You can add on as times goes on.
    _____
    Everyone arrived safetly to the planet and where met by Ekins who appeared human like but has a special glow to them that made them almost unhuman but immortal. The tallest of the two Ekins who stood before them spoke kindly. Her voice was heard only in their minds. "Please mortal humans who come from a far you are the only ones who can save our world from the evil Ushir." She showed a vivic memory into everyone's mind of a man so dark that you can only see the red in his eyes. "Please my dear mortals save us and save your own world from pure evil. I am Elina and I will help you on your journey. You are set with special powers which you know about. You most use them for the greater good of your people and ours. I thank you for coming willingly." In almost a split second from their arrival they vanished leaving the travellers on their own. With little knowledge of their adventure they stood their. They were in a world so unlike earth were everything was clean and smelt like fresh flowers and flowing water. The air almost made beautifull music as it blew around them.

Nico stared at everyone in confussion but slight understanding of the events at hand. His emotionless jestured indicated he didn't care but he turned to his fellow travellers and said, "It seems you are all so young for such an adventure." He stared at them but then he slightly smiled. "But that doesn't mean your not powerfull. What are your names." He stated directing it towards Orion.

Years
  • 'I am Orion, and yes, I am too young, I am afraid this is not the reason I have come here. I am on a personal quest' Orion replied quietly. All these people had a certain look about them, and he did not wish to remain in their company for much longer. He made as if to leave the group, towards the ligths of civilisation in the distance. But he moved slowly, despite the bad vibes, those aliens had said they each had powers, maybe, these people could accept him.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Confused, Staci turned to Jasper and asked, "Hello, my name is Staci. Im a whole lot younger than any of you unfortunatly, but would you like to tell me why there are others here..what are they doing?" As usual, when she talked to people she never met they would always ignore her. 'Maybe he will reply' she thought, since we would need to work together anyways.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Hello, we are all here to help this alien race as I figure you know. May I enquire as to what your abilitys are?" I asked nodding my head slightly. I wished to know of everyone here but she was the first to approach me so i wanted to talk heer for now. I then briefly waited for her reply and stared but then realized my rudeness and moved my head around slightly as i waited.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • "im known as c.j."i muttered slowly, my own thoughts consumed my mind, the shadow that had hung over me since i arrived was growing larger, this was something the contemplate later, "am i right to expect that we are the only ones to be summoned here?" i looked towards nico as he seemed to be the oldest of us all....

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
    Years
  • Nico nodded and said, "I am as confussed as all of you bit as for my ability Jasper I have the ability to become any species I desire but I only can stay as such for a short period of time. Normally the longest is 24 hours." He stared over at everyone expecially Orion who appeared slightly distant from the others. He stared back to were the Ekins stood and he sighed. "I guess we head over there were the kingdom seems to be." A small white statue appeared from above the ground but pretty far away.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Really? "I asked intigued, it was definately unique, and pretty kool. "I can mold metal into whatever I please i said taking my sword float in the air and then turn into a ball with i telepathically bouned off the ground and then caught. It then became a sword again.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • "what do you think that statue is?' i said quietly to orion, "impressive" i nodded in jaspers direction, maybe this group could stand a chance, but i wasnt ready to show off my powers just yet...

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
  • Well, since this RP hasnb't gone as far as I thought it would, is it alright if I join back up? I won't be able to get on later but I will get on tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back