• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
  • YKULPTMW Your cried when lucario died X_X
    im guilty of tht ._.
    i love lucario!!!

ykulptmw:

u call a seed bellsprout *guilty*
    u use pokemon charcters in brawl *guilty*
    u try 2 make ur user name after a pokemon charcter *pikachu, pichu, richu, voltorb etc...* *guilty*
    u claim 2 b a pokemon
    u r addicted 2 pokemon *guilty*

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • YKYLPTM When...

...You spend thousands of dollars for a ticket to Japan so you can get Celebi on your Crystal version.

And your Gold and Silver versions.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    YKTYLPTMW when you don't wanna have any eggs.

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    YKYLPTMW when your diet consists of nothing but liscensed pokemon foods from the late 90's and various berries that resemble the ones available in pokemon.

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW you try to convince your mother that since you're 10, you dont have to go to school anymore and that its legal to wander the country with your friends collecting animals and badges at complete strangers' gyms.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW you know what YKYLPTMW means and YKYLPTMW you take Pokemon into the shower/bath and pretend it's a water Gym.

Back