• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you love Pokemon When

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when someone manages to spot you 100 feet away, through a bush, a tree, someone else and several walls, walks over and challenges you to put your pets in a ring and do battle while you both watch. Winner takes all and gets p175 prize money.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    You know you love Pokemon when your iPod is filled with the OST's.
    You know you love Pokemon when you own every single Pokemon game.
    You know you love Pokemon when you look at a certain animal and give it a Pokemon name.
    You know you love Pokemon when you fantasize about Pokemon being real.
    You know you love Pokemon when you look at your pet and think to yourself, "Why can't you use (inster Pokemon move here)."
    You know you love Pokemon when you know the Pokemon by their cries.

Last edited:

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Carry the toy Pokedex around with you and try to scan a random animal pretending its a Pokemon :p

DNZGames

Team Atmos Leader
    Years
    You know you love Pokemon when you can climb down a 1 foot tall ledge, but it is simply impossible to attempt getting back up one..

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    You know you love pokemon when you walk to the beach to get into the water,only to get stuck and make a "bmp" sound.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when you spend 3 solid hours searching on eBay and other sites looking for cool Pokémon posters to put on your wall in your room. (I can't find any really cool looking ones by the way - they're all gimmicky and have just the anime characters on them. :/)

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
    You know you love Pokemon when you listen to your favorite songs and imagine your Pokemon Team doing a dance routine to it. (Guilty!)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    You know you love pokemon when....
    You suddenly aren't able to use buses or cars, or airplanes, and you can only get from place to place by foot or on bike. (Imagine going to the next city!!)

-You play Super Smash Bros. 10000000 times as Pikachu and yelling at the television when he doesn't evolve into Raichu.

-You go into depression because you lost your Nintendo DS.

-You join a pokemon forum :PPP

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    You know you love pokemon when you make a whole fake region(me)
    You know you love pokemon when you draw them in your notebook(again me)
    You know you love pokemon when You sneak animals into your house and name them after pokemon and have them fight.(not me:)

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
    You know you love pokemon when you buy 6 copies of HeartGolds or SoulSilvers just so you can wear your entire team around your belt.

Magmorter

Suffering from Pokerus...
    Years
    You know you love Pokemon when you have trouble deciding whether to buy a speedy bike or a trick bike...

Back