• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Laugh, You Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Hello Everybody, UltraNerdtendo64 here! And welcome to a forum game I like you call "You Laugh, You Lose". This used to be a huge game on a forum I was a member of that shut down a while ago. So I thought why not restart that forum game here.

RULES
1. Rules are simple. YOU LAUGH, YOU LOSE!
Just laugh away anyway, it's just a game, right? No shame in losing. :P
-Please no graphic pictures.

NOTE -- If you want to add you own picture, sign up to a photo sharing site such as photobucket and then post your picture link here in the thread.

For those, that want to know how to. Upload a picture to Photobucket and then view your image. Right click the image and click on "Copy Image Location". Then when you're going to post your picture, click on the "mountains"-like icon on the top of the "Quick Reply" menu and then paste your link in there and your picture will show up.

Now, allow me to start off. :3
LegendOfZelda.jpg

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
THIS THIS THIS WATCH IT HAHAHA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(especially if you know what shingeki no kyojin is)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I lost. I laughed at the first recent picture which was the Eagle shirt on the yearbook photo xD.
Archimedes running butt-naked across the streets after finding out something in his bathtub, yelling "Eureka, Eureka!".

eureka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back