• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
@Corrupted Cores monsters: So the increasing turn count still wouldn't affect the monsters' corruption rate even with the altered effect? If so, I'll probably just dismiss the supporting cards involving increasing the count.

ORIGINAL Corrupted Core: I've reduced its stats to 1500/1800 and upped the corrosion to 500, which I've continued with the rest of the cards as well, to maintain some continuity throughout the set.

Corrupted Core and NEXT Corrupted Core: Notes taken.

Proto-NEXT Corrupted Core: Changed to "destroy all cards on the field except this card and decrease the ATK of this card by the number of cards destroyed x 500.". I was thinking, since it obliterates everything upon being summoned, an immediate decrease of ATK would lessen the turn's direct attack and speed up the corrupt rate at the same time.

PRIMAL Corrupted Core: Changed to "If you do, this card is unaffected by card effects." upon being single tribute summoned. I'm assuming this would cancel out its own effect leaving it as a simple beastick whereas if it was tribute summoned normally, it'd maintain its corrupt effect. Upped its stats to 2500/2500 as well.

Corrosive Armor: Changed as recommended, using the difference between ATK and DEF as the reduction rate.

Accelerated EN Gauge and Vanguard Over Boost: They seem kind of irrelevant now. Also, I was thinking of coupling VOB with the initial Over Boost for a direct attack. Seems like if I added a direct option as well, it'd be a little overkill.

The rest: Notes taken and applied. :3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Aesta: So a mild-to-painful burn effect, or a miller? Nice, considering that if you're running all the apostles in triplicate and you can protect them, it's not too shabby, especially considering the possible release of Magician's Village in the next pack. Still, for a one-off without a lot of muscle it feels kind of... lame. (EVIL. FIELD. SPELL.)

Well now, spam-summoning them until your opponent cries is what the apostles are about, really. Aesta is the damage potential of the set, but because of the rate at which these will be thrown down I wanted to be careful with how much they get to hurt. Aaah...you'll realize when you see the support, I think. :x

Also, not really advocating Spell Village for an all-fairy theme. But yes, it's a fun card. And I'll be sure to prod you, then, whenever I'm not busy prodding you for CARD GAMES posts. XD

@Corrupted Cores monsters: So the increasing turn count still wouldn't affect the monsters' corruption rate even with the altered effect? If so, I'll probably just dismiss the supporting cards involving increasing the count.

On the contrary; I specifically gave the new effect so that they would work with turn count accelerators, because it is heartwarming to see a neglected mechanic get some well-deserved luff and I thought it was neat. :3

Berserker Beast Rablinster: So wait...any number of attacks? x.O Major OTKO alert there. Darks are hardly difficult to dump en masse, and once we have that set up all we need is to blow the field open for a turn and this will walk all over the opposition. I mean, with this many attacks we can even justify running some equip spells in the deck for the inevitable OTKO. This needs some form of limiter, really. x.x

Extra-Sensory Manipulation: expensive, but for the joy of seeing no Goyo/Stardust/Collossal Fighter for the rest of the game? I'd go for it.

Sending: Graveyard hate taken to its extreme. Obvious synergy with that single allowed copy of Return, but beyond that...it's tricky, since the kind of deck that usually enjoys removing everything and I do mean everything from play is the kind that's usually packing so many continuous effect cards doing it that this would be reduced to situational use. I find myself thinking Necroface, as there's a little bugger who would just love to drop down after this and give the graveyards a full reset while becoming an epic beatstick in the process. :x

Charming Piper: Interesting, but the tokens are highly vulnerable, so I doubt you'd get to use that multi-attack effect much. Nice if you need to get that one last level for a synchro, I guess. I like the idea, though. XD

Death Knell: extreme hatred for all graveyard recursion. Top hater would be zombie, which is ironic considering the rest of these.

Replacement Corpse: one-shot Death Knell. I'll just stick with the Knell, really.

Night of the Living Dead: Soo...we're summoning all these monsters for...something I will see further down the line? Where are these zombies summoned from, anyway? Because if it's the yard then I can come up with a use already. Goblin Zombie is one regardless. Eh, aside from that, Zombie Master is probably your best bet since it can get you a functional zombie before it goes.

Second Death: Il Blud, I'm looking at yooooou! Pull it out, second summon it, and use its effect to summon whatever you discarded for this. It's a bit more proactive than Book of Life since you don't need to have anything in your opponent's Graveyard, but the discard cost is a bit of a turn-off. Still, good early-game card for zombies.

Requiem: OTKO time now, Y/N/M? Magical Merchant + a buttload of monsters and you have the potential to drop your opponent to zero in a flash, especially if you can provoke a solemn before you drop this.

Dirge: a friend of zombies, definitely, as graveyard is the only place they summon from anyway, and it's like a very selective oppression that shuts down Tele-DaD, Gladiator tag-outs AND synchros all in one. Instant threes for zombie and just about any other deck that can support it, really. Almost...too good, really. D:

Paean of Repose: wait, continuous? Another instant threes card, really. Dropping Mezukis and other zombies of choice to the yard like this while messing with your opponent's battle phase is crazy. Needs nerf, really. o.o

Fallen Gravedigger: Goblin Zombie summon, enough said.

Fallen Heartseeker: so this would be what with do with the earlier support, huh. Tribute for Enemy Controller's effect and you've handily stolen two of your opponent's monsters for the turn. Ouch. x.O

Fallen Hierophant: becomes very persistent since it can keep dumping Mezukis to revive itself if necessary. Decent Atk to boot.

Fallen Cleric: so it's some sort of tribute chain? Ehh...pretty meh card, this. Surely we can do far scarier stuff with zombies that doesn't involve clogging our draws with this sort of thing.

Fallen Crusader: Ehh...wait, we're bouncing our own stuff...because? Kind of contradictory, to be honest. Magic Deflector on legs could be nice for some sort of stall, I suppose, but the second effect is so not my kind of thing.

Fallen Necromancer: so basically, we summon Heartseeker and effectively turn this guy into 'pitch a card from your deck, use Change of Heart'. I smell balance issues...mostly from Heartseeker's side. D:

Hyper Decomposing Bolete: and this would be our compensation thing. Too bad it's the wrong type and the wrong attribute for the stock zombie recruiters and five-star to boot. Just...pass on this one. We have exploits aplenty already.

Just...very exploitable cards. Not sure if I'd want to include Death Knell in the equation, though; there are just better ways to abuse all of those other effects, really.

Aaaanyway:

Element Gate
Continuous Spell

Select one each of FIRE, EARTH, WATER, and WIND Monsters from your Deck then remove the selected Monsters from play. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon one of the Monsters removed by this effect to your Field. If you do, you can not Summon or Set any other Monsters this turn. When this card is removed from the Field, lose 1000 Life Points for each card still removed by this effect. When all Monsters removed by this effect have been Special Summoned, destroy this card.

Fairy Ring
Normal Trap

Discard one card from your Hand. Remove all Fairy Type Monsters you control from play until the end of this turn, at which point they are Special Summoned to the Field in their original positions.

Full Cycle
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when you control four differently named "Apostle" Monsters. Select and activate one of the following effects:
- Return all "Apostle" Monsters you control to your Hand and Special Summon them.
- Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the combined number of cards from both players' Hands and Fields.
- Both players unite their Graveyards with their Decks and shuffle them. For each card returned to the Deck this way, gain 400 Life Points.
- Your opponent can not declare attacks or activate any card effects until your next Standby Phase.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Bladedance Marionette: Fwee, searchable bouncy goodness! This one's the set's pure muscle, even if its normal stats aren't too impressive when you normal summon it. All these guys are RoTA searchable, which is nice. Gladiator Beasts'll hate this one, since they can't swing over it with anything short of Gyzarus.

Marionette Bomber: S/T destruction spamming FTW! If you can get multiple Marionettes on the field, I can see a potentially painful loop of destruction where you're constantly blowing up your opponent's set cards.

Marionette of Demise: It's like Murmillo for puppets! Aside from the obvious searchability here, I'd say that if you can get a hand with Bomber and Demise in it, as well as two Marionettes on the field, you can have fun blowing up everything your opponent has going. PAIN! LOTS OF PAIN! XD

Marionette Gunner: Padding, I suppose. The effect feels kind of "Meh" to me, but then again it's one-tenth of your opponent's life points so it really does add up after a while.

Marionette Soldier: The Marionette you want to start your turn with. Pity that 1700 is just under the range of "monsters that Stratos and unboosted Laquari can't quite hit over."

Tangle Marionette: Blizzard dragon's tiny, inferior cousin. I really prefer Blizzard Dragon for paralysis effects, myself, but this does get Marionette support so.. meh.

Puppeteer's Art: Set this on turn one and special summon Bladedancer to watch the sparks fly! Okay, this makes it into my deck in triplicate for sure. Other favorites would be to chain this to a DAD or Judgment Dragon field wipe and blast the big beater with Demise. Or better yet, blowing up Krebons in response to an emergency teleport summon. Wouldn't that be painful?

The Mad Dollmaker: As if the Marionettes weren't searchable enough with unlimited RofTA, we add in this for added pain. But then, what draw cards are we exchanging with really? Allure doesn't fit, and neither does Destiny Draw. Or is this specifically "searching"? Since we're searching for Marionettes either way, does it really matter? I'm confused. 0.o

Artful Sacrifice: And when your opponent rams that beatstick into your Demise, you spring this on him and blow him to kingdom come. Owww.....

Element Gate: If you can protect this card, it's a nice little way to gurantee that you'll eventually get one of each Apostle out, and the fact that you can pick and choose is nice. The only problem I can see is that Bestiari will often pop out and open a can of pain on you if a Gladiator Beast player decides to tag out while you control the spell, plus you're vulnerable to S/T destruction. But hey, what're your three solemns for anyway?

Fairy Ring: So you get to avoid Lightning Vortex OR any other massive field wipe, AND you get to spam Apostle effects? Oh, the pain! The agony! The delicious satisfaction of watching as your opponent's Judgment Dragon gets turned into a block of unusable ice by Friga and Verda simply replenishes any life points you lost from the direct attack!

Full Cycle: Situational, true, but seeing as we're given the attractive choice of either spamming Apostle effects, burning your opponent for everything they're worth, screwing with the graveyard, or laying down the ultimate Cold Wave, I think it's worth running a copy or two of for sure.

(And total blonde moment on the Spell Village bit, for some reason I read the type as "Spellcaster". O.o)

Berserker Beast Rablinster
Monster/Dark/Beast/Effect/5*
Atk 1500/ Def 1400
When this monster attacks, you can discard one card from your hand and send cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard (Max ten). This monster can attack once for each dark-attribute monster sent to the graveyard in this way.

Better?

Mercenary Contract
Equip Spell
Pay eight hundred life points and discard one card from your hand. Special summon one level four or lower warrior-type monster in your graveyard and equip it with this card. When this card is destroyed, remove the equipped monster from play.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Berserker Beast Rablinster: Well, put it this way. In the kind of deck we'd play Rablinster, we'd probably have about 50% monsters, all of them dark more likely than not, so if we discard one dark monster from our hand and do maximal self-mill, we'd hit an average of around six darks (one from our hand, five from our deck), meaning the average size of the new one we'd be tearing for our opponent is 6 x 1500 = 9000. How does that sound to you? Not too back-breaking? Try tossing in a basic equip spell, say...Axe of Despair. 6 x 2500 sound like cricket to you? Theoretical maximum with that combo would be 11 x 2500, which equals a buttload of pain. :x

How to say, you'd need to limit the amount of direct beatdown this thing can deal at the very least, so I'd say it needs a more reasonable cap to balance it out.

Mercenary Contract: It's like...we got the costs of Premature Burial and D.D.R. in one card. Dunno', I think I'd sooner run D.D.R. and Phoenix Blade if I wanted to go down that route, since Blade sets up my RFG pile for recursion and basically nullifies the activation cost by acting as discard fodder. I'd say you can cut out the discard or LP cost on this one. One penalty will do.

And now, we interrupt this program for a special announcemnt:

Parasite Demon Jublai
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2450 Atk / 1600 Def

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Parasite Demon" Monster(s)

This card can not be offered as tribute, except for the Special Summon of a "Parasite Demon" Monster. When your opponent send Monsters matching the Summoning requirements of this card from their Field to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can negate that Synchro Summon and Special Summon this card to your opponent's Field. When this card is Special Summoned this way, remove from play the Tuner Monster used for that Synchro Summon and all Monsters with the same name from your opponent's Deck.

Parasite Demon Ignil
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 2300 Def

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Parasite Demon" Monster(s)

This card can not be offered as tribute, except for the Special Summon of a "Parasite Demon" Monster. When your opponent send Monsters matching the Summoning requirements of this card from their Field to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can negate that Synchro Summon and Special Summon this card to your opponent's Field. When this card is Special Summoned this way, discard three cards at random from this card's controller's Extra Deck.

The parasite demons are not amused by your synchro shenaningans. That is all.

More revamps to come eventually, because I intend to clean this set up once and for all. :x

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Forbidden Pact
Normal Spell
Discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 monster card in your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions. You cannot use that that card and its effect(s) is negated.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Forbidden Pact: Erm...yeah. 'Can not use' implies not only inability to attack or change battle positions, it also means we can't tribute it, we can't target if for anything and we can't even send it to the graveyard for a synchro. Simply put, this monster will be useless no matter what. Kind of...completely pointless expense for anyone using this. x.x

Anywho, another set idea has struck me from behind in an unprecedented display of cowardice. >|

Clockwork Detonator
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1600 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is successfully Summoned or flipped face-up, declare a number from one to six. When this card has been on the Field for a number of turns greater than or equal to the number you declared, destroy this card and all face-up Monsters with a Level lower than or equal to the number you declared then inflict 500 Damage to your opponent for each card destroyed this way.

Clockwork Drone
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1500 Atk / 1200 Def

When this card is destroyed, Special Summon one Clockwork Token (Machine-Type / EARTH / 2 Star / 1000 Atk / 700 Def) to your Field for each turn this card has been on the Field, excluding the turn this card was summoned or set. Clockwork Token can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon, except when summoning a "Clockwork" Monster.

Clockwork Gardna
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 1800 Def

This card can not be destroyed in Battle with or by the effect of any Monster that has been on the Field for four turns or less.

Clockwork Magician
Machine/Effect
5 Star/Light
1700 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card is tribute summoned successfully, you can discard up to three cards from the top of your Deck to move the turn count forward by 1 for each card discarded this way. The current turn proceeds as normal. When this card is sent to your Graveyard from the Field, select one Monster from your Graveyard with a level lower than or equal to the number of turns this card has been on your Field and add it to your Hand.

Clockwork Phoenix
Machine/Effect
8 Star/Fire
2600 Atk / 1200 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned after it has been successfully Normal Summoned at least once. When this card is destroyed, destroy one Spell or Trap card on the Field for each turn that this card has been on the Field. When four or more turns have passed since this card was destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Clockwork Spider
Machine/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2200 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can be treated as a Trap Card and set in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. When this card has been in your Spell and Trap Card Zone for five turns or more, you can flip it face-up to Special Summon it to your Field. On the turn this card is summoned, your opponent can not activate any card effects.

Clockwork Tinkerer
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 500 Def

FLIP: Move the turn count forward or backward by 1. The current turn proceeds as normal. When this face-up card is sent from your Field to the Graveyard, add one "Clockwork" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Decay of Misuse
Continuos Spell

Reduce the Atk and Def of all Monsters your opponent controls by 300 for each turn that they have been on the Field. If the Atk or Def of a Monster becomes zero as a result of this effect, destroy it.

Dismantle
Quick-Play Spell

Destroy one Machine Type Monster you control. Draw two cards.

Armageddon Clock
Normal Trap

Activate only when a "Clockwork" Monster you control is destroyed in Battle with or by the effect of a Monster your opponent controls. Move the turn count forward by a number of turns equal to the Level of the Monster that destroyed your "Clockwork" Monster. If this card is destroyed while face-down on your Field, move the turn count forward by one. The current turn proceeds as normal.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
I was feeling silly. At least they're better than the originals.

Necropolis of Dark Illusions
( 4 Stars / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
0 / 1734.67

This card's name is always treated as "Castle of Dark Illusions." This monster is treated as a Zombie-type monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Zombie-type monsters you control by 400 points. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can Tribute 1 Zombie-type monster to Special Summon it from the Graveyard.

Pumpking - Reborn
( 7 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster )
1800 / 2100

This card can be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 Zombie-type monster. During each of your End Phases, if you control a face-up "Castle of Dark Illusions," place 2 Spell Counters on this card. For each Spell Counter on this card, increase the ATK of all Zombie-type monsters on your side of the field by 100. Remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard.

Induced Nightfall
Equip Spell
You can equip this card to a face-up "Castle of Dark Illusions" you control. Your opponent cannot declare an attack on or activate a card effect that specifically targets other Zombie-type monsters. If the monster this card is equipped to is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to add it to your Hand.

Dragon Graveyard
( 3 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster )
1600 / 0

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Zombie" from your Deck or Graveyard.

Sadistic Jester
( 2 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster )
1350 / 0

When this card is Tributed for the effect of a Zombie-type monster, Special Summon 1 "Clown Zombie" from your Deck or Graveyard.

Accursed Sarcophagus
( 5 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster )
200 / 300

When this card is Summoned, select 1 level 4 or lower Zombie-type monster from your Deck and remove it from play. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon the selected monster.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Necropolis of Dark Illusions: you can just say "This card is treated as 'Castle of Dark Illusions'" and save some text space. Anyway, the Def is...interesting, I'll give it that, though the .76 damage is probably breaking some form of rule somewhere. XD Ehh...if it weren't for the revival effect I'd actually argue that regular castle is stronger since it stacks up the boost turn by turn, quite quickly exceeding this, and is tougher on the defensive too. But yeah, I'd try using this just for the total crack of the defense value.

Pumpking - Reborn: Ehh...sort of a slower, wimpier, more tribute-picky, non-turtle compatible Il Blud? x.O Yeah, I'll stick with blud, even if it requires a second summon.

Induced Nightfall: eeep, Dark Illusion lockdown. Pretty scary stuff with Necropolis since both the protective equip and the castle pop back up again and again.

Dragon Graveyard: yeah, good for the lulz but otherwise...not really.

Sadistic Jester: Necropolis likes this for revival tribute fodder, but otherwise I'd rather have something a bit scarier in my zombie deck. :x

Accursed Sarcophagus: now this has definite potential. Tribute it for a bigger zombie stuck in your hand and get a smaller one for free (Zombie Master comes to mind, since it can then proceed to revive the Sarcophagus in turn), Crush Card and get a zombie, Creature Swap to get a zombie and smash your opponent in the face while you're at it. Just...awesome range of uses. :x

Anyway, second set idea because...I blame Thesis. That's all I'll say. >O

Werebeast Brute
Beast/Gemini
3 Star/Earth
1800 Atk / 0 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on your Field or in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the Field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with the following effect:
- The original Atk of this card becomes 2200. Once per turn, when this card destroys a Monster by Battle, it can attack one additional Monster your opponent controls.

Werebeast Elder
Beast/Gemini
5 Star/Dark
2300 Atk / 1600 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on your Field or in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the Field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with the following effect:
- When this card destroys a Monster your opponent controls by Battle, add one "Red Moon" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Werebeast Outrunner
Beast/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1500 Atk / 700 Def

- When this card attacks a Defense Position Monster, destroy that Monster without applying Damage Calculation and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the Def of the destroyed Monster. If the monster is face-down, it is not flipped face-up.

Werebeast Propagator
Beast/Gemini
3 Star/Dark
1600 Atk / 1200 Def

- When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, add one "Werebeast" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Werebeast Pup
Beast/Effect
2 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 700 Def

When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can tribute this card to Special Summon one "Werebeast" Monster other than "Werebeast Pup" from your Hand. If "Red Moon Awakening" is face-up on the Field, this card does not have to destroy a Monster by Battle to use this effect.

Werebeast Tracker
Beast/Gemini
3 Star/Wind
1700 Atk / 500 Def

- When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, your opponent discards all Monsters with the same name as the destroyed Monster from their Deck.

Red Moon Awakening
Continuous Spell

Increase the Atk of all "Werebeast" Monsters by 300. All face-up "Werebeast" Gemini Monsters are treated as Effect Monsters, and gain their effects. When this card is removed from the Field, all "Werebeast" Monsters on the Field lose 300 Atk and all "Werebeast" Gemini Monsters are treated as Normal Monsters, and lose their effects. (they can still be Second Summoned)

Red Moon Feast
Normal Spell

Whenever a "Werebeast" Monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent this turn, you can select a number of Monster cards up to the Level of that "Werebeast" Monster from your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play to gain Life Points equal to the combined Level of the monsters removed this way x 200.

Red Moon High
Normal Spell

Select one face-up "Werebeast" Monster you control and double its Atk. If the selected Monster is a Gemini Monster, it is treated as an Effect Monster and gains its Effect. At the end of this turn, destroy the selected Monster.

Red Moon Serenade
Quick-Play Spell

Until the end of the turn, reduce the Atk and Def of all Monsters your opponent controls by 300 for each "Werebeast" Monster you control.

Scent Trail
Continuous Trap

When your opponent Special Summons a Monster, you can Special Summon one "Werebeast" Monster from your Hand or Deck. If you choose to Special Summon from your Deck, destroy this card.

Two-Front Ambush
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when an Attack Position "Werebeast" Monster you control is declared as an attack target. Special Summon one Level 3 or lower "Werebeast" Monster from your Hand. Then the attacking Monster and the Monster Special Summon by this effect Battle. Increase the Atk of the Monster Special Summoned this way by half the Atk of the attacked Monster for Damage Calculation only.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Let's make some impossible win conditions.

Essence of the Forbidden One
Normal Spell
You can activate this card when you have no cards in your Deck or on your side of the field, you have no other cards in your hand, your life points are 50 or less, and your opponent has 15 or more cards on their side of the field and in their hand. You win the duel.

Disciple of Haxorz
( 8 Stars / WIND / Warrior / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent as a result of a direct attack while your opponent controls a monster, you win the duel. When this card attacks your opponent directly, calculate damage using the original ATK of this monster.

Deathblow to the Kingdom
Normal Trap
You can activate this card when your opponent's life points are 100000 or more. You win the duel.

Vorpal Assault
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card on the first turn while you have exactly 54 cards in your Graveyard. You win the duel.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Spamming future decks in the midst of draft IC-ing. |3

Monster Cards:

Name: Fractal Ite
Attribute: DARK
Type: Rock/Dark Tuner
Level: 10
ATK: 2000
DEF: 2000
Effect: If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, place 1 "Fractal Counter" on all monsters on the field.

Name: Fractal Ost
Type: Aqua/Dark Tuner
Level: 8
ATK: 1000
DEF: 1000
Effect: If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, place 2 "Fractal Counters" on 1 monster on the field.

Name: Fractal Ostite
Type: Sea Serpent/Dark Synchro
Level: -4
ATK: 1500
DEF: 1500
Effect: 1 "Fractal Ite" or "Fractal Ost" + 1 non-Dark Tuner monster
When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, place 1 "Fractal Counter" on 1 monster on the field and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each monster removed from play.

Name: Fractal Dos
Type: Thunder
Level: 4
ATK: 800
DEF: 300
Effect: FLIP: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field with a "Fractal Counter".

Name: Fractal Sor
Type: Dinosaur
Level: 6
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1700
Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck by removing 1 monster with a "Fractal Counter" on your side of the field from play.

Spell Cards:

Name: Fractured Rift
Type: Field
Effect: For each "Fractal Counter" placed on a monster, that monster is immediately removed from play by the same number of turns. When a monster with a "Fractal Counter" returns to the field, it is returned during the same Phase it was removed from play. Remove all "Fractal Counter"s from the returned monster.

Trap Cards:

Name: Future Crack
Type: Normal
Effect: If a monster(s) with a "Fractal Counter" is returned to the field by the effect of "Fractured Rift", it is not returned and the controller of that monster takes 1000 damage for each monster removed from play.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each monster removed from play.
lol Necroface / Inferno Tempest anyone?

I want to try again at making a Sea Serpent set.

Enraged Seasnake
( 4 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
1900 / 200

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from the Field, it is returned to the Deck instead.

Black Abyss
( 2 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
100 / 100

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard. When your opponent's monster declares an attack on this card, you can return this card to the Deck to negate the attack.

Leptocephalus
( 4 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
600 / 1700

When an attack position monster you control is selected as an attack target, send 1 card from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for every 800 ATK (rounded up) the attacking monster has.

Jormungandr
( 7 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
2500 / 1800

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can instead send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard for every 300 damage they would have taken, rounded up. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead.

Nematode
( 3 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
0 / 1200

When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard while "Umi" is on the field, Special Summon 2 level 3 or lower Sea Serpent-type monsters from your Deck to your side of the field.

Swarm of Remora
( 3 Stars / WATER / Sea Serpent / Effect Monster )
200 / 1800

Whenever a card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard, send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to their Graveyard for every 200 ATK this card has. When this attack position card is selected as an attack target, you can return it to the Deck to negate the attack.

Churning Vortex
Continuous Spell
Whenever a card is returned to the Deck, the card's controller draws 1 card and their opponent sends 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard.

Kharybdis' Tears
Normal Spell
Return up to 5 Monster cards from your Graveyard to your Deck to send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to their Graveyard for each card returned.

Lost in the Depths
Normal Trap
You can only activate this card when you control a face-up Sea Serpent-type monster. Return all Monster cards in your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck and send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard for each card returned. Your opponent draws 1 card.

- - - - -

Then another one. This one has less synergy and survivability, though.

Neo Drill Bug
( 2 Stars / EARTH / Insect / Effect Monster )
200 / 1100

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can select 1 "Parasite" card, "Kisetai" or "Parasitic Ticky" from your Deck and add it to your Hand.

Parasite Klorosi
( 2 Stars / EARTH / Insect / Effect Monster )
500 / 500

FLIP: Destroy 1 Monster on the field and gain life points equal to 100 x its level. Special Summon 1 "Parasite Token" ( 1* / 0 /0 / EARTH / Insect ) to either side of the field.

Parasite Maralos
( 4 Stars / FIRE / Insect / Effect Monster )
200 / 200

FLIP: Set this card in your opponent's Spell and Trap card zone and shuffle all face-down Spell or Trap cards you opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed in the Spell and Trap card zone, destroy all Spell and Trap cards the controller of this card controls first, then increase their opponent's life points by 600 for each card destroyed by this effect.

Parasite Loaloa
( 4 Stars /WIND / Insect / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

FLIP: Add this card to your opponent's hand. As long as this card remains there, this card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set and your opponent must play with their hand revealed. When this card is discarded from your opponent's hand and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent must discard their entire hand.

Parasite Lampis
( 3 Stars / WATER / Fish / Effect Monster )
100 / 0

When this face-down card is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and equip this card as an Equip Spell to the monster that attacked it. That monster cannot attack or be Tributed. During each of your Standby Phases when this card is treated as an Equip Spell, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. That monster cannot declare an attack or be Tributed as long as this card remains on the field.

Parasite Ringwar
( 4 Stars / DARK / Plant / Effect Monster )
0 / 400

Add this card to your opponent's Graveyard and shuffle it. As long as this card remains in your opponent's Graveyard, neither player may check that Graveyard. When a card attempts to return cards from the Graveyard to the Hand, Deck, or Field or attempts to remove cards from the Graveyard from play, remove this card and all cards underneath from play first, then increase the owner of this card's life points by 200 x the number of cards removed.

Parasite Diominous
( 3 Stars / WIND / Insect / Effect Monster )
700 / 900

FLIP: Add this card to your opponent's Extra Deck and shuffle it. Whenever a card is removed from the Extra Deck (not removed from play), send this card to the Graveyard and increase your life points by 600 x the amount of cards between this card and the card removed from the Extra Deck.

Injection
Normal Spell
Select 1 card in your Graveyard or Deck and shuffle it into your opponent's Deck.

Parasite Mycospore
Normal Spell
When this card is drawn, immediately send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent from your opponent's Hand to your Graveyard, increase your life points by 4000.

Parasite Exazaron
Normal Spell
When this card is drawn, immediately send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent from your opponent's Hand to your Graveyard, draw cards until you have 7 cards in your hand.

Parasitism
Continuous Trap
This card is treated as a "Parasite" card. Each time you gain life points, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount gained.

Rapid Infection
Normal Spell
You can activate this card if the only monsters you have in your Hand are "Parasite" monsters, "Parasitic Ticky" or "Kisetai." Reveal your hand to your opponent. During this turn, you can only Set monsters, but you may Set an unlimited amount of times. Cards added to your hand after the activation of this card are sent to your Graveyard instead.

- - - - -

The Agent of Chaos - Dysnomia
( 2 Stars / DARK / Fairy / Effect Monster )
900 / 0

Once per turn, you can pay multiples of 500 life points to inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. Your opponent can pay multiples of 500 life points greater than the amount you paid to negate this effect and destroy this card.

The Agent of Covenant - Charon
( 2 Stars / DARK / Fairy / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

When this card is Summoned, your opponent chooses Spell Cards, Trap Cards, or Monster Cards. Until the End Phase of their next turn, they must pay 1000 life points to activate the effects of or Summon the selected card-type.

The Agent of Death - Pluto
( 8 Stars / DARK / Fairy / Effect Monster )
2400 / 0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, you can Tribute this card to halve your opponent's life points. If you do not control "The Sanctuary in the Sky", this effect is not applied. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

The Agent of Protogeneration - Uranus
( 6 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
2600 / 0

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you Special Summoned this card with its own effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. Your opponent can Tribute 1 monster they control to destroy this face-up card. You can treat this 1 monster as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon.

The Agent of Supremacy - Jupiter
( 4 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
1000 / 0

When you Normal Summon this card, you can activate 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard. While "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, "The Sanctuary in the Sky" cannot be destroyed by a card effect.

The Agent of Fury - Neptune
( 4 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
1900 / 0

Send this card and 1 Field Spell card you control to the Graveyard to destroy up to 3 cards on the field.

- - - - -

Programma 101
( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Thunder-type / Effect Monster )
0 / 2200

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another "The Calculator" as an attack target. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the level of this card by 2.

Facit NTK
( 1 Star / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on the field. This card's level becomes the selected monster's level until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Thunder-type monster with 0 ATK from your Deck.

Adler 81S
( 5 Stars / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, select 1 monster on the field. This monster gains 500 ATK x the level of the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase.

Divisumma 24
( 10 Stars / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect Monster )
0 / ?

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. The DEF of this card is equal to 200 x the combined levels of all monsters you control.

Elektronica B3-21
( 4 Stars / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 Thunder-type monster with 0 ATK from your Deck to your side of the Field.

(Works with Batterymen :o)

ANITA
Normal Spell
Send 1 "The Calculator" from your side of the field to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to half the ATK of the monster sent. If you activate this effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

Addiator
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 "The Calculator" from your Graveyard.

WSR160
Continuous Spell
"The Calculator" monsters you control gain 100 ATK x the total levels of all monster you control.

Curta Handheld
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, during either player's turn, select 1 "The Calculator" on your side of the field and change its battle position.

- - - - -

Vodosapata
( 10 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Switch this Defense position card to Attack position immediately and destroy any cards that switch it to Defense position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effects of your Spell and Trap cards are negated and you cannot activate Spell and Trap cards from your Hand. Tribute 1 Monster on your side of the field to halve your opponent's life points. Inflict damage to your own life points equal to the amount of life points your opponent lost. If you activate this effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

Last edited:

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
OK I haven't thought of a name for it but here's my newest card

Name: ???
Normal Trap
Effect: Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate all summoning requirements of all monsters in your hand during the turn this card is activated.

That means you can summon Ritual Monsters without the ritual spell, or even summon Gate Guardian without Suijin etc. Also you can summon monsters that require 3 Monsters as a tribute without 3. Of course, the tribute rule still applies, Level 7+ monsters still need 2 tributes.
Yeah I know it's cost is steep but the effect makes up for it. :)

Do you have a suggestion for a name of this card.

Adler 81S
( 5 Stars / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card is treated as "The Calculator" while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, select 1 monster on the field. This monster gains 500 ATK x the level of the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase.

So if you have a Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the field, this would have 4000 ATK!
...If only it was real, I would want to get it...

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
So if you have a Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the field, this would have 4000 ATK!
...If only it was real, I would want to get it...

It's not as good as strong the real card, "The Calculator," which gains 300 ATK per star on the field. With Blue Eyes, it's already 3600, but with two, it's 6600. This one caps at a certain point, but the other one is weaker initially and will grow weaker when its power supply is destroyed.

I had a set of "Sands of Time" cards which worked by accelerating or decreasing the turn count of a card, but it got deleted when I accidentally hit the BACK button on my mouse. I'll revive it sometime else.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Whoa, it's obviously been waaaay too long since I came to this thread last. Bad form. :x

Fractal Ite: well now...this is quite the deviation from the usual 0/0ness of dark tuners. Tough to summon, and I mean really tough. The only sort-of viable methods I can think of are Escape From the Dark Dimension and Released From Stone. x.O Unless, of course, we have some support for that lurking further down here. As for the effect...will have to withhold judgment until I see what those counters actually do.

Fractal Ost: at a glance, I think I'd prefer using this as it's readily tomato-searchable, Limit Reversable and viable fodder for Trade-In should it end up in the hand.

Fractal Ostite: oooow...yeah, that on-summon effect is a bit too painful. Also, this sort of goes against the general dark synchro thematic of compensating for their high summoning requirements by being exceptionally hard to kill. Maybe have it, say, place a number of fractal counters on a monster equal to that monster's level when it battles, revive itself under some specific conditions, and instantly remove any monster with fractal counters that it battles with from play, possibly with x amount of damage per counter? Something like that would sound more...Dark Synchroish. :x

Fractal Dos: potentiall huge burn, but really...spreading those counters is incredible tough and we could basically get the same - usually better - results simply by flipping Ceasefire since pretty much all monsters you'll encounter will be effect anyway.

Fractal Sor: Again, this would be a good card if the fractal counters themselves weren't so costly.

Fractured Rift: Umm...yeah, I think we need rewording here. Like, "During either player's Main Phase, you can select a monster with a Fractal Counter(s) on it and remove it from play for a number of turns equal to the number of Fractal Counters on it.". Also, do note that all counters are lost automatically when a card leaves the field, so the last effect is redundant. D: Bleah, needs more counter spread if we actually want to make use of this.

Future Crack: This is contradiction. A monster that has been returned is already on the field, so you can't say that it's not. Also, the damage is - again - crazy. That should be something like, say, "If Monsters would be returned to the Field by the effect of "Fractured Rift" this turn, those Monsters are not returned and their owner loses 1000 Life Points for each Monster that would have been returned instead.". 1000 for every removed monster is just flat-out crazy, but seeing as how timing multiple returns to occurr on a single turn is beyond difficult, this should be fair enough compensation for the insane situational aspect.

Enraged Seasnake: Usually not what we want to do with an unsearchable beatstick, really. I...can't think of a deck where this effect would actually be desirable, really.

Black Abyss: poking for mill? This...is amusing at least, I'll give it that, and could prove to be a nuisance if you set up some method of continuously summoning it, but I'm not convinced of its overall usefulness. Fun card, though. XD

Leptocephalus: so it's definitely mill, then. This could actually put a fair bit of pressure on the opponent if you back it up with some attack negation.

Jormungandr: that would be "When this card would inflict Battle Damage" since we can't negate something that's already happened. Eh...as much as I like mill, there's a fundamental problem here. You'd just flat-out win faster if you ignored milling and just went for the damage instead. D:

Nematode: and this would be our special summoning method, then. I'm starting to see where you're going with these, though Jormungandr still kind of doesn't fit in.

Swarm of Remora: Basically translated into 'discard two' if we have A Legendary Ocean out like all of these want to have. Potentially interesting synergy with attack boosters (Hmm...United We Stand mill ftw? XD).

Churning Vortex: and this would be why we're so intent on returning our cards to the deck. Scary card...very scary.

Kharybdis' Tears: not going to happen. These things abhore the graveyard, so getting enough of them down there to really make this work is beyond difficult. Unless...ogawd, Shriek for the win. Just...Shriek.

Lost in the Depths: eh, plus-minus zero for the mill and effective -2 on the CA. Unless we get really lucky with the discard, this is just wasting a perfectly good card slot, really.

Aaand...I'll do the rest of those later or something. Just...too many in one go. x.O

Anyway, a couple of one-offs.

Discord's Fiend
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 1700 Def

Cards can not be added to a player's Hand by card effects. This card can not be sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon. When a Monster would be Synchro Summoned, this card is tributed to negate the summon of that Monster and remove it from play.

Hypercharge Trooper
Thunder/Effect
3 Star/Light
400 Atk / 1500 Def

During your Main Phase, you can return up to three cards from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it to increase the Atk of this card by 500 for each card returned until the end of the turn. When this card is destroyed, you can select one card from your opponent's Graveyard and place it at the top of their Deck.

Master Geomancer
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 1900 Def

When a Spell Card is activated, place one Spell Counter on this card. (Maximum 2) By removing two Spell Counters from this card, add one Field Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. By tributing this card with a Spell Counter on it, negate the activation and effect of a card that would destroy a Field Spell Card and destroy it.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Discord's Fiend: What Raitou is to any deck playing special summons, so this card is to Synchros. The restriction on use in Synchro summons itself is fair, but this thing is still TeleDAD's nightmare. The 1900 Atk is also bulky enough to swing over Stratos AND unboosted Laquari, which is a very good thing.

Hypercharge Trooper: Forced graveyard manipulation is a good thing, and the first effect provides a way for a few decks I can think of to recycle used-up spells and traps, if nothing else. Interesting concept, though I think a machine-type would be okay. Even if this thing could copy Card Trooper's old abuse of Machine Duplication to bring out three 1900 Atk beatsticks, the fact that you need nine cards in your graveyard minimum to pull that off rules out an early-game swing from everything but Lightsworn, which won't run this anyway because it's already hard-pressed for deck space.

Master Geomancer: A love letter to Crystal Beast, and other field-spell dependent archetypes. You can either use it to protect a field spell in play, or you can search out a field spell. Of course, being a spellcaster this monster is just screaming for abuse of Spell Village. "What, you want to blow up my one-sided Imperial Order? Well you'll have to get past the spellcaster protecting it first, no matter how many copies of Mobius or Dust Tornado you're siding!" XD

Speaking of Love Letters...

Love Letter
Normal Spell
Select one monster on your side of the field. Select any monster in your deck with the same type and level as the selected monster and add it to your hand. You cannot add a second copy of the selected monster to your hand in this way.

... I'll just post these here for now anyway. XD

Dragon Court
Field Spell
Normal dragon-type monsters cannot be targeted by spell and trap cards. When this card on your side of the field would be destroyed, you can tribute a dragon-type monster you control instead.

Mythic Dragon Tiamat
Monster/Light/Dragon/Effect/8*
Atk 3000/ 1800
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field. This monster cannot be special summoned. If this monster is normal summoned, the tributes must be dragon-type. This monster can be normal summoned without tribute by removing two normal dragon-type monsters in your graveyard from play if "Dragon Court" is on the field. Once per turn, you can pay one thousand life points to special summon a dragon-type monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Mythic Dragon Nidhogg
Monster/Fire/Dragon/Effect/8*
Atk 3000/ Def 2300
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field. This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by removing three normal dragon-type monsters in your graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can discard any number of dragon type monsters in your hand and tribute any number of dragon-type monsters you control. Then, destroy an amount of cards your opponent controls equal to the number of monsters sent to the graveyard in this way.

Mythic Dragon Fafnir
Monster/Water/Dragon/Synchro/10*
Atk 3400/ Def 3000
"1 Tuner Monster + One or more normal non-tuner monsters"
While you control this monster. "Dragon Court" cannot be destroyed. In addition to its normal attack, this monster can attack once for each dragon-type monster used to Synchro Summon it. This monster can only attack your opponent directly once during the battle phase.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Love Letter: Well, this is...interesting, at least, though finding the precise usefulness is a bit trickier. I keep getting back to my silly SC deck where I'd be using this with Marshamllon for a target to pull out a Watapon from my deck and special summon it. XD

Dragon Court: I hope you're aware that this would only allow you to protect yourself by sacrificing effect dragons? The self-protection effect would be targeting by its nature, and the court prevents normal dragons from being targeted. Ehh...Brain Control/Sakretsu/Dimensional Prison/etc. cover, I guess. Useful overall.

Mythic Dragon Tiamat: oookay, am I the only who thinks this makes for really cheap muscle? Two dragons in your graveyard is hardly a huge requirement for a 3000-point beatstick. I mean, just fit in a chain each of Troop and Masked Dragon and that's a whole load of meat shields and Tiamat fodder just ready to go already. Future Fusion for Five-Headed and we have another no-brainer solution. Plus, Tiamat is treated as normal so you can recur it with Dark Factory of Mass Production and search for it with Summoner's Art, making it very easy to get into play consistently. Maybe...add a bit more expense to the venture? Like, at least limiting it to only accepting normal dragons for removal?

Mythic Dragon Nidhogg: hurr...potentially huge field-clearing effect given how vanillas can be recurred en-masse, but at least we're removing them from the graveyard to get this into play as well. Dark Factory is definitely a staple for the deck now.

Mythic Dragon Fafnir: Ooookay, essentially at least a triple-attacking 3400 Atk behemoth. Even without factoring in how we can start re-summoing it with Birthright and Swing of Memories after it's killed once, not to mention how it also conserves our all-important field, don't you think that's a bit much? Even for synchro? Basically, when Fafnir comes out, your opponent goes down. Oh but wait, it has no listed synchro materials so you can't legally summon it. Ever. Never mind then.

Seriously, though, this needs tonedown. The other two are already pushing it, a lot, but this just goes straight over the top. That much damage potential for no extra work is just too much.

Anyway, my latest brainchild. :x

Chtonian Bumblebee
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Wind
100 Atk / 200 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so while your opponent controls at least one Plant Type Monster, you can make Battle Damage from that attack zero to discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck then place one Plant type Monster from your Hand face-up on top your opponent's Deck and shuffle it.

Chtonian Thorn
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent discards one Monster Card other than a face-up card from their Deck. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must discard one Monster card other than a face-up card from their Deck for each Monster that is summoned to their Field, including Flip Summon.

Necrolily
Plant/Effect
2 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 1000 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, place it face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. During each of their Standby Phases, if the player holding this revealed card controls a Monster other than a face-up Plant Type Monster, that player tributes one of those Monsters to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/? Atk/? Def) to their Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon and copies the Atk and Def of the Monster tributed to summon it.

Netherworld Orchid
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 1450 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent selects one Spell Card from their Deck and discards it. Then, place this card face-up at the top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. A player holding this revealed card must discard a Spell Card from their Deck to activate a Spell Card.

Vampire Ivy
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 1700 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, discard the top card of your opponent's Deck to place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When this face-up card is added to your opponent's Hand, they must keept it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. On each of their End Phases, the player holding this revealed card discard two cards from the top of their Deck.

Blossom Shower
Quick-Play spell

Discard one Monster card from your Hand. Special Summon two Fiend Blossom Tokens (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/1500 Atk/1000 Def) to either player's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon.

Flowergarden of the Netherworld

Field Spell

All Plant Type Monsters destroyed by card effect are treated as having been destroyed by Battle. Whenever a Monster other than a Plant Type Monster inflicts Battle Damage, that Monster is tributed to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/? Atk/? Def) to the Field of the tributed Monster's controller. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon and its Atk and Def become equal to the amount of Battle Damage inflicted. For each Fiend Blossom Token destroyed while this card is on the Field, the controller of the destroyed token(s) discards two cards from the top of their Deck.

Wicked Seed
Normal Spell

Select one Plant Type Monster from your Hand and place it face-up on top of your opponent's Deck, then shuffle it.

Will of the Flower God
Normal Spell

Select and activate one of the following:
*Pay 800 Life Points. Select one face-up Plant Type Monster from your opponent's Deck and shuffle it, then place the selected Monster at the top of your opponent's Deck.
*This effect can only be activated when the number of face-up Plant Type Monsters in your opponent's Deck is equal to at least twice the number of other cards in their Deck. You win the Duel.

Autumn Wilting
Normal Trap

Destroy all Plant Type Monsters on the Field. Then, for each Monster destroyed this way, discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck.

Deep Roots
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated on the End Phase of a turn when a Plant Type Monster(s) was sent from your opponent's Hand, Field or Deck to your Graveyard. Add all Monsters that were sent to your Graveyard this way during this turn face-up into your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. For each card added to your opponent's Deck this way, discard one card from the top of your Deck.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Love Letter: Well, this is...interesting, at least, though finding the precise usefulness is a bit trickier. I keep getting back to my silly SC deck where I'd be using this with Marshamllon for a target to pull out a Watapon from my deck and special summon it. XD

Well, off the top of my head I can see it being used in Counter Fairy to search Bountiful Artemis after you've got Harvest Angel out. Then there's any deck running RofTA and multiple level four warriors, which essentially turns this into a slightly-less-useful fourth, fifth, or sixth copy of RofTA.

Dragon Court: I hope you're aware that this would only allow you to protect yourself by sacrificing effect dragons? The self-protection effect would be targeting by its nature, and the court prevents normal dragons from being targeted. Ehh...Brain Control/Sakretsu/Dimensional Prison/etc. cover, I guess. Useful overall.

Got it. So change that to tribute, then?

Mythic Dragon Tiamat: oookay, am I the only who thinks this makes for really cheap muscle? Two dragons in your graveyard is hardly a huge requirement for a 3000-point beatstick. I mean, just fit in a chain each of Troop and Masked Dragon and that's a whole load of meat shields and Tiamat fodder just ready to go already. Future Fusion for Five-Headed and we have another no-brainer solution. Plus, Tiamat is treated as normal so you can recur it with Dark Factory of Mass Production and search for it with Summoner's Art, making it very easy to get into play consistently. Maybe...add a bit more expense to the venture? Like, at least limiting it to only accepting normal dragons for removal?

Oops. Forgot to add the normal-only restriction. 0.o Eh.... maybe I should just have it treated as normal while on the field?

Mythic Dragon Nidhogg: hurr...potentially huge field-clearing effect given how vanillas can be recurred en-masse, but at least we're removing them from the graveyard to get this into play as well. Dark Factory is definitely a staple for the deck now.

Yeah, I figured that effect balanced it somewhat. Should I require the normal dragons to have different names, just in case?

Mythic Dragon Fafnir: Ooookay, essentially at least a triple-attacking 3400 Atk behemoth. Even without factoring in how we can start re-summoing it with Birthright and Swing of Memories after it's killed once, not to mention how it also conserves our all-important field, don't you think that's a bit much? Even for synchro? Basically, when Fafnir comes out, your opponent goes down. Oh but wait, it has no listed synchro materials so you can't legally summon it. Ever. Never mind then.

Alright, dropped the ability to have itself treated as normal type and prevented it from getting in a direct attack. I also added in Synchro material requirements, so that's all well and good now.

Anyway, my latest brainchild. :x

Chtonian Bumblebee
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Wind
100 Atk / 200 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so while your opponent controls at least one Plant Type Monster, you can make Battle Damage from that attack zero to discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck then place one Plant type Monster from your Hand face-up on top your opponent's Deck and shuffle it.

So basically a way to access your Chthonian plants faster? Well, fair enough seeing as it basically gets eaten by anything that wants to swing into it and it can only be as broken as whatever you're adding to your opponent's deck anyway.

Chtonian Thorn
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent discards one Monster Card other than a face-up card from their Deck. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must discard one Monster card other than a face-up card from their Deck for each Monster that is summoned to their Field, including Flip Summon.

The problem with this is that while it does mess with DAD's precision on getting that magic third dark to the graveyard for their eponymous beater, it actually helps Lightsworn more than it hurts it. "Put this in my hand? Hey, thanks! You just got me a free Wulf!" Good tech, maybe, but it really depends on what your opponent is running.

Necrolily
Plant/Effect
2 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 1000 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, place it face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. During each of their Standby Phases, if the player holding this revealed card controls a Monster other than a face-up Plant Type Monster, that player tributes one of those Monsters to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/? Atk/? Def) to their Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon and copies the Atk and Def of the Monster tributed to summon it.

Respectable stats for a level two, and a VERY annoying ability. Unfortunately, I see no reason why your opponent can't just use their normal summon to get this monster out of their hand and onto the field, so you really only get to set up the bomb with this card once. Well, all of them really.

Netherworld Orchid
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 1450 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent selects one Spell Card from their Deck and discards it. Then, place this card face-up at the top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. A player holding this revealed card must discard a Spell Card from their Deck to activate a Spell Card.

Tele-DAD's worst nightmare. The major problem, as I've pointed out before, is that all this basically does is force your opponent to choose between using their normal summon on it or losing a spell from their deck. Unless... would destroying this monster after your opponent summoned it send it back to their deck? Because I can see some potential in that.

Vampire Ivy
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 1700 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, discard the top card of your opponent's Deck to place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When this face-up card is added to your opponent's Hand, they must keept it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. On each of their End Phases, the player holding this revealed card discard two cards from the top of their Deck.

Accelerates self-mill for Lightsworn, and it's iffy with other top decks. Zombie Synchro will love this for dropping their Mezuki for them. 0.o

Blossom Shower
Quick-Play spell

Discard one Monster card from your Hand. Special Summon two Fiend Blossom Tokens (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/1500 Atk/1000 Def) to either player's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon.

So either clog the opponent's field or defend your own? Clever, especially considering that we're getting Mark of the Rose to play around with, so our graveyard plants are gonna be put to good use.

Flowergarden of the Netherworld

Field Spell

All Plant Type Monsters destroyed by card effect are treated as having been destroyed by Battle. Whenever a Monster other than a Plant Type Monster inflicts Battle Damage, that Monster is tributed to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/? Atk/? Def) to the Field of the tributed Monster's controller. Fiend Blossom Token can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. For each Fiend Blossom Token destroyed while this card is on the Field, the controller of the destroyed token(s) discards two cards from the top of their Deck.

So this is basically just to accelerate the effects of your plants? The Fiend Blossom effect is excellent, considering that Fiend Blossoms have their effects removed. Gladiator Beast hates this deck, because no matter how many battle-phase tricks it pulls off this card will just accelerate its demise.

Wicked Seed
Normal Spell

Select one Plant Type Monster from your Hand and place it face-up on top of your opponent's Deck, then shuffle it.

-2 to put a plant that my opponent may not even draw into his deck? Pass.

Will of the Flower God
Normal Spell

Select and activate one of the following:
*Pay 800 Life Points. Select one face-up Plant Type Monster from your opponent's Deck and shuffle it, then place the selected Monster at the top of your opponent's Deck.
*This effect can only be activated when the number of face-up Plant Type Monsters in your opponent's Deck is equal to at least twice the number of other cards in their Deck. You win the Duel.

So this either gurantees that your opponent draws a parasite plant.... or turns this set into Frosty's Terra set from earlier in the thread? Nice. I knew this mechanic sounded familiar. XD

Autumn Wilting
Normal Trap

Destroy all Plant Type Monsters on the Field. Then, for each Monster destroyed this way, discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck.

So combo with your garden to add all your monsters to your opponent's deck and toss one to five cards from it extra? This goes a long way towards pulling off your win condition for sure.

Deep Roots
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated on the End Phase of a turn when a Plant Type Monster(s) was sent from your opponent's Hand, Field or Deck to your Graveyard. Add all Monsters that were sent to your Graveyard this way during this turn face-up into your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. For each card added to your opponent's Deck this way, discard one card from the top of your Deck.

So mill yourself to counter Lightsworn self-milling your plants away? Nice, especially considering that if it weren't for the fact that your cards get the bullet as often as theirs do Lightsworn would hurt the worst from this win condition.

EDIT: Updated Mythic dragons so they're only normal while on the field, since that was my intent anyway. Also fixed Court, Tiamat, and Fafnir's effects.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
thank you for this message
(I'm new in this forum)
OK that was definitely spam...:\

Anyways...I'm still working on the name for my latest card. If you got a better name for it please tell me...

Name: Galactic Science
Normal Trap
Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate all summoning requirements of all monsters in your hand during the turn this card is activated.

Combine it with Ultimate Offering for maximum effect, make sure you have a deck with a few Life Point recovery cards.

Name: Arceus the Creator
Attribute: Light
Level: 12
ATK: 5000
DEF: 0
[Beast / Pokemon / Effect]
This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Rise of the Creator". This card cannot be targeted by the opponent's Spell, Traps and Monster Effects. If this card is face-up Defense Position on the field, this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. During your Main Phase 1, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field. You can only activate this effect once per turn and you must skip your battle phase this turn if you destroy one of your opponent's cards with this effect.

I'm working on the "Rise of the Creator" card at the moment...As you might already guess from it's ATK, it would be difficult to summon. And yes it would be...Unless you use the other card I said in this post, just need 2 tributes then :D

Imagine...4 Master of Dragon Solders on your side of the field. o_O
One original Master of Dragon Solder and 3 Dittos. Dragon Solder's effect: Gain 500ATK for every dragon on field except itself, which makes...6500 ATK EACH!! Add another dragon and it's 7000!!! :shocked:

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Voodoo set, please.
It's going to be a no-monster set with effects that burn your own life points to inflict damage to your opponent, as well as some support in life-gain.

Grisly Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up Spell card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it as a monster with ( 6 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / 1200 / 2600 ).

Dark Ritual Circle
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on your side of the field to gain life points equal to its DEF.

Ominous Tides
Normal Trap
Pay life points equal to half your opponent's life points. Halve your opponent's life points.

Da Hoodoo Mind Powahz
Normal Trap
Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your side of the field, except this card, to gain control of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase.

(finish later)

Back