• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU PHAIL!

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I had lost track of how many times I failed my History test in a row

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Failed a few courses, failed plenty of tests/quizzes, and probably more. :> It's definitely not an uncommon thing for me. I was basically mortified the very first time I got back a failing mark (that I cared about) but... now I'm almost used to it, at times. Which is bad, lmao.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I failed several school assignments...the frequency of which has picked up since I started college. XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Failed an algebra test once, but I think that's it so far. o.o

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    If you mean at life, then no. But there are things that I have failed. For example:

8th Grade English (I failed)
    Nearly got sent to juvy.
    All the tests that I took for Math in 9th grade. (Yet I passed with a C.)

I picked no, because I kinda didn't read the thread, which is another fail on my part. (Intentional fail, FTW)

Yeah, everyone fails. After all, I just did.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i fail at history. i BARELY passed history 2 years ago when i was in grade 10, and i'll never look back on those horrible days. ._.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Everyone has failed somehow. I've failed in a lot of tests at school. As for general subjects, I haven't actually failed so much.

Back