• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You smell...

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I guess I smell like my perfume (if I choose to wear it on any given day) which is very floral and sweet, in a pleasant way. n__n If I'm not wearing perfume I guess I don't smell like much. *shot* You'd have to smell my hair to get a scent from my shampoo, which is orange-esque I guess. D;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    For the most part I smell like Lavender, Ocean Breeze(body washes I use), Tropical Breeze(body spray), and medicated lotion. I smell pretty good during the day. Now after I workout I smell like sweat. But my sweat doesn't smell too bad, thank goodness. XD

Years
  • Axe Dark Temptation. Deodorant, body wash, and I have the body spray that I use whenever I leave the house. All Dark Temptation scent.

As irresistible as chocolate.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I smell like cotton blossom.. because that's the perfume I use~ or the deodorant I'm using, which is flowers from .. somewhere exotic.

When I'm not using perfume, I don't know .. I can't really smell myself.
    Right now, I smell like apples because I'm wearing apple lip balm ;3

The Red Chain

I smell like.. Fruit Loops and blood/copper.
    Don't ask, I really don't have a clue.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Most of the time, I don't have a smell. I bathe with soaps which don't have much of an odor at all.

If I've been out in the heat for a decent amount of time..I will smell like stinky sweat, but that's a given.

When I feel the occasion calls for it, or if I think I stink too badly, I might put on some Axe Phoenix to calm the odor down, but I don't use much. I prefer to have either my own smell or no smell at all.

Amazingly, my own body odor, isn't too foul unless I've neglected to change my clothes or have worked really hard and got soaked with stinky sweat.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
  • I usually smell pretty bad, lol. I hate showering so I sometimes go in the bathroom, run the shower, wet my hair, and just stand there for awhile.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I smell like a person ;). I don't have a particularly unique smell, it either a clean smell, or a dirty smell.

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
  • Someone told me my little finger smells like pooh, i don't know why. I smell right now like a wet dog, because my dog was out in the rain and he jumped on me...

Back