• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I was just saying I'm glad we don't HAVE to strictly be from the human or Youkai worlds, has nothing to do with you. Because I felt like Lerion's forest is it's own little bit of universe I didn't say anything about wrathersia. The only thing about that post that had anything to do with you was when I said I liked how different Lerion and Yami are

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I was just saying I'm glad we don't HAVE to strictly be from the human or Youkai worlds, has nothing to do with you. Because I felt like Lerion's forest is it's own little bit of universe I didn't say anything about wrathersia. The only thing about that post that had anything to do with you was when I said I liked how different Lerion and Yami are
Wait wha...? Oh, you edited something in, I didn't see that part. I actually didn't realize. That said, I didn't exactly "design" him... But again, I'm trying not to let loose the truth on this one.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys? Don't fight please?

Keep it cool guys! Have a red bull~ red bull gives wings~ sorry for being a complete moron…

Sephear

Years
Yeah, just the last part =P

@Sapphire No worries we're not fighting, just had a momentary misunderstanding, didn't even lead to any unkind words so don't get all flustered ^_^
Psh you aren't a moron, <3

Although I must admit I am a bit jealous at the secret planning and hope one day Lerion will be a part of something significant and awesome, but i just got here so I kind of expected not to be involved in much at first, look forward to seeing where this plot line goes. Although I think I can guess part of it from the little rise of the Lycan's moment at the end ;)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Pshhh EVERYONE is part of this plot d: Everyone will get the time to do something big ^^

Every roleplayer has become part of my secret little family be honored. No one is more special than the other in my eyes. Everyone is equal here.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Nooooooo, we have night-stuff to do! Remember?

Also, Seph, Anyone can make secret or special characters, all you really have to do is think of something and discuss it in private with the GM. Special/Secret characters are kinda my favorite things :3

I'm happy with this new post format too. Sleek, simple, but harder than f*** to actually code from scratch. Regardless, I think it turned out well. The picture is clickable and leads to the full image, and the name links to the sign-up. All I have to keep track of is location and chapter/part.

Sapphire Rose

Years
HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143.jpeg

I kinda like it when people come up to me with special characters, just don't make them TOO special because I can't accept anything that sounds too unlogical.

Sephear

Years
Hmm I haven't yet thought of anything special to do yet but I suppose Lerion is special in his own way, as a wolf he's Giant he's got his enticing forest scent...and his flute has some magic to it although I haven't thought of what yet and she let me keep that stuff so seems the same dealie, I'll make sure to ask Sapphire if it's ok if I think of something.

Here's looking forward to tomorrow IC whenever it happens. Looking forward to Lerion's chance to be relevant in a fight, meet Raka and see what Milly does to make friends! (Even if Lerion is far too afraid of having Vietnam Forest Flashbacks)

Sapphire Rose

Years

cRoIy2x.png
Luna

Youkai Academy - ???

Specie: Wrathersian Lycan

Appearence: As a Wrathersian Lycan, Luna has the traditional emerald eyes and often can be found wearing Kimono-like clothes. After arriving in the Youkai realm she decided to wear some other clothes to make her seem less threatening. Now she wears an school girl uniform and doesn't seem to know that it is one. Luna has bangs that cover her left eye because it's bearing an awful scar, causing her to be half-blind unless she actually opens the other eye which she never does and haven't done so in 7 years. Luna is a slim girl with an avarage 17-years old girl's height.

Luna also has long black hair that she tied up in lowered pigtails after arriving in the Youkai Realm, making her seem calm and mannered. Her Lycan form doesn't differ much from her humanoid disguise. She has black fur and it's obvious that she's a woman when she is in her Lycan form because she is less muscular than men Lycan's.

Personality: Luna is a very calm girl and very straightforward like most Wrathersian Lycan's. She doesn't know the emotions shame and embarrass so if she likes you, she'll say it without hesitation to be found weird. Luna is also very nice and forgives easily unless you did something that is really unforgivable. She gives very good advices but doesn't follow them herself. Since she was born by roaming Lycans, she doesn't have a last name. Those were only for settled Lycan's and worthless for the roaming ones.

Luna does, however, have a very fiery side when it comes to hunting or fighting. She can go from calm to very fiery in just a fraction of a second. Hunting comes natural to her because she has done so since she was born. Luna doesn't have any sibling's and often wonders how it would be like to have one.

History: Luna was born by two roaming Lycan's who's wish was to have a son but got a daughter instead. Nonetheless they were happy with their blessing and teached her everything she should know to become a good hunter. They were a happy family even when her mother couldn't get any more childeren. The parents were happy with their own and only daughter, however, one day this happy family got ripped apart when Luna's mother got into a fight with a Wrathersian Vampire and died. The father swore to find this Vampire and kill him but got himself killed in return.

Luna was only 8 years old when her nightmare came true and was upset about her loss. She decided she would kill this Vampire herself and started training. 2 years later Luna found this certain Vampire but wasn't able to kill him. He told her that his problems were with her parents and not with her. Luna wouldn't listen and attacked him nonetheless. The Vampire took out a dagger and tried to protect himself, cutting open her left eye and leaving almost immediately when the Wrathersian Lycan girl was distracted by the pain in her eye.

Luna never got fully over the loss of her parents but was always had been curious what kind of problems this Vampire had with them. She was determined to find out about it but got sucked into a wormgat and found herself in a different dimension. Whoever caused this will get scolded.

Weakness:
  • Luna only uses her right eye so is half-blind. She can't see attacks coming from her left corner.
  • Her powers of making weapons appear in front of her is still minimal. Meaning that she can only make 1 or 2 weapons appear at once.
  • Additionally, Lycans from Wrathersa are often energetic and powerful during a full moon, and weak during a new moon, with that balance shifting slowly as the phases pass from one to another.

Other:
  • Wrathersian Lycans speak an ancient and broken language similar to Japanese, but different enough that those who can speak Japanese could only catch a few fragments of what the Lycans say.
  • They also heal more quickly in moonlight, and can be partially sustained by the moonlight, sort of like how plants photosynthesize in sunlight.
Code: Wrathersian Melon

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
PinkSapphire, after many seconds of deep thought and consideration (and persuasion), your character, Luna, is ACCEPTED.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spoiler:

Small side character from me for Frio

Sapphire Rose

Years
DuskLunacy- wait… what? I thought that I was the GM here D: am I getting mad?!

Khawill- I already accepted it so no point in accepting it again c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
DuskLunacy- wait… what? I thought that I was the GM here D: am I getting mad?!
DUSK IS SETTING IN, THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE IMPURE, AND SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT WILL DEVELOP LIKE A BUDDING AND BLOOMING FLOWER!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

moM2FH8.png

Sapphire Rose

Years
They can't speak English but Sagishi will give Yami an amulet that will make him knowledged about it and able to speak it. Yami will be Luna's translator after that until they found another amulet like Yami's.

Back