• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Young People Chose their Destiny [Pg-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Hero or Villain You chose: It's your turn to be the Hero or the Villain chose wisely.

Plot:

You are a person with super natural powers and have been given the chose to use your powers for good or evil. An evil group called The Reapers is causing more crime then usual and his taking over the world piece by piece. The Reapers have gained members with super natural powers and there numbers are increasing. Most of their members are not older then 18. A group called The Guardians is trying to stop them but they need more help. The Reapers have thought of a plan to use their young recruits for a full on scale attack on the Guardian HQ. The Reapers have a secret weapon which could destroy the entire world. The leader of the Reapers Is an evil man called Zanthos and he has the power of dark magic. The leaders of The Guardians are Xia and he has the power of super speed, mind control, flying, and walk though walls. The two teams are at a stand still so it's up to you to either help enslave the world or protect it.

Where you come in:

You are a young person going to chose to use your powers for good are evil. Will you help The Reapers take over the world or Help the Guardians keep it safe? It's up to you to choose.

Name:
    Appearance: Up to 3 sentences or longer please
    Personality: Up to 3 sentences please
    History: 6 sentences please
    Powers: up to 5 and no inviciblitiy or immortality or can't die or get hurt no god modeing if u have invisibility you can only use it for a limited amount of time. This is so now one can be unstoppable.
    Side: Hero or Villain
    Weakness: Must have a weakness
    Super suit: if they wear one
    Super Hero name: If have one

My sign up sheet:

Name: Takashi
    Appearance: Takashi is a tall lean boy with black spiky hair. Takashi also wears a black hooded shirt with a red shirt underneath. Takashi also wears a black scarf with red shoes.
    Personality: Takashi is a very nice shy boy. Takashi has very short temper and will beat you down if u makes him angry. Takashi is also a very courageous boy and prefers to do the right thing.
    History: Takashi was 5 years old when his parents were murdered by members from The Reapers. Takashi started to gain his power when he turned 6 and was amazed by what he saw. Takashi grew up by himself training himself to use his power so no one knows who he is or where he comes from. Takashi hunted down members from the Reapers to find the ones who killed his parents to avenge them. He now wants to sign up for The Guardians to help the world from the evil Reapers. He is determine he can help protect the world.

Powers: Flying, Super speed, Super strength, Ability to use Lasers,???? Will get later on
    Side: Hero
    Weakness: A rare moon rock with the front gray and back black. It can be found by the Reapers.
    Super suit: Takashi's super suit contains him wearing black shoes and special glove which can take it when Takashi shoots lasers. He also wears a long black scarf that covers his mouth and an eyepiece that is black on the outside but white on the inside. It also contains him wearing a black jeans and a black hoodie.
    Super Hero name: The Black Shadow

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Name:Kyo Soshiro
    Appearance:A short lean boy with silver hair overlapping his eyes.Kyo wears a blue jacket with 2 yellow stripes coming down the sleeve with a yellow shirt underneath.with shoes with blue stripes coming down the shoe gloves with the fingers part out.When power up fully his eyes turn yellow and he grows phoenix wings. his hair turns crimson color and fire surrounds his body.
    Personality:Kyo is very energetic never like doing nothing for a long period of time,he dose not like to fight but if he has to he will,his usually very calm and collective in a battle.
    History:When Kyo was a baby hes powers begin emerge and show Kyo true power.His parents was scared and abandoned him only his uncle and aunt would take him in.his uncle and aunt taught him martial arts.Around the age of 12 his uncle and aunt was killed by a dark guy in the middle of the night trying to protect kyo he looked at them being murder.Do to the trauma of the situation he lost some of his memory of that night.6 months later he was taken in by the Soshiro's which includes his step mom Mizu, his brother Sazuku and his little sister Kyr. One day one his way to school a mysterious man appear he reminded him of that night and than offered him to join the guardians Kyo was wanted to know how he about all of this information he was very curious of the guardians are they like the reapers or are they the people that protect from the reapers

Powers:He can control fire,he generate it at will, and regenerate from it but he has to have time to do that.When angry his fire can reach the temperature of a supernova or even hotter
    Side:Hero(But dose even know about reapers yet.)
    Weakness:Extream Cold (Below -30 degrees can kill him ) or water can sorta short circuit him
    Super Suite:

Super Hero Name:Azura Phoenix

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Micheal
    Appearance: Micheal is a 15 year old boy with black flat hair wich he never comes and and has dark blue eyes that when you stare into theme give you a chill down your spine. His face is has a ominius look do it while still having a look of evil in his eyes. He always wears a black T shirt and blue jeans with black Convers.

Personality:Micheal dispises almost everyone. He feels no love, happyness, or any other emotion. He has no bonds or friends. Micheal would kill you instantly if you every gave him any reason to even just calling him freak. He is very laid back and likes to stay away from people.
    History: When Micheal was five he killed his parents with a lighning shot. He thought that he was to dangerous so he cut off all ties to friends, bonds, and family. Word got out of what he could do kids started calling him names. Soon he came overcomed by anger a killed everyone who ever called him a name. After that he deceided to seek out a new life of anger and evil. Once he heard of what the reapers were doing he quickly joined them.
    Powers: Can run super fast and can go trough walls. He also has the power to control lightning.
    Side:Villain
    Weakness: A special magnet made with a combination of rocks and minerals. This can be humanly made or found in a cave wear all the minerals and rocks grow natrually.
    Super suit: none, regular apperance
    Super Hero name: None

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Name: J.C. (no one knows his real name)
    Appearance:
    He is acctualy pretty short, only 4'3". He has short redish-brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He often wears these black jeans, and a black t-shirt that says on it "Genius by Birth, Slacker by Choice".
    Personality:
    Guess what his favroit thing to do is. Mimicing people is right. And he does it pretty good to. He will often be seen mimicing the nearest person perfictly, because of his abillities. When his real personality pokes through though, it is ether when he is angry or really happy. He also considers fighting to be fun and is pretty good at that too. Thats why he is a villain. He doesn't like to kill though. He won't stop anyone who is killing, unless they are trying to kill him, he just won't kill anyone himself.
    History:
    At a very early age (5) his entire family was killed by an attack by someone with the abillity to create fire. He hasn't lived for very long so he doesn't have much of a history. Anyway, he lived most of the rest of his life at an Orphanage, untill he set it on fire, which was the first clue that he could mimic peoples powers. That was at age 14. So thats how they found out about him.
    Powers: Power Mimicry. He can mimic the powers of anyone he is around, and eventually learn how to use those powers when not around the people he mimiced them from. He also has adoptive muscle memory, which allows him to mimic any physical movement he sees without any practice.
    Side: Villain
    Weakness: The powers are automaticly mimiced. Which means he also gets thier weakness too.
    Super suit: nope
    Super Hero name: None he recognizes, but most people call him Mimic.

EDIT: For got one thing about his powers. If both his powers are able to mimic the same thing, then the effects double. ex: Super Speed, Super Jumping, Super Strength

Last edited:

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Name: Ulliquira Jowawa
    Appearance:
    [/FONT]
    He is about average in height about 6"1". He also has green lines that descend from his eyes to his chin that make him look like he is crying. He has silver skin and wears a jacket with a chin high collar and tailcoat . His leggings are black sweatpants and his hair is a messy gray.
    Personality:

He often thinks of everyone that he is not familiar with " trash " rarely caring about others or have any regard for human life. His facial expression rarely changes from a constant frown and he never displays emotion. Despite his cruelty he is not particularly violent only fighting when provoked or told to.
    History:

Ulliquira was actually quite kind before a car crash murdered his best friend at the age of 10. After that he went into a trance when he began to wonder what was the point of his exisistence . That was until he found the Reapers who gave him a home due to his extraordinary powers. He has then been searching for someone who cares about him.
    Powers: Power : Steel Skin . His skin is as hard as steel , even able to block certain lasers and beam attacks. He is also able to fire a green beam of concentrated energy from his fingers and mouth , he calls this attack " Doom Blast ".
    Side: Villain
    Weakness: He has a seal on his chest if hit it will disable his steel skin powers, also his Doom Blast need to charge for suffecent time ( Roughly Two Minutes) after used
    Super suit:

Super Hero name: The One Who Cries ( Due to the green lines on his eyes ) or Angel of Sorrow

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Kyo's eyes begin to open as the light shined and hit his face"Kyo time to get up.wake Up kyo " his mom said as she prepared breakfast and woke the others up.Kyo staggered up and took his shower along with put on his clothes and Ect.walking down the stairs to the table he see eggs bacon and a glass of orange juice where he would usually sit."wow mom you really out did yourself today"looking at his mom"well thank you Kyo" his mom said after eating his food he went outside and waited for the bus when it got there he entered the bus"a guys its been awhile since ive seen you so what class you got" Kyo asked his friends as his day went on he enjoyed periods until after school.

Walking home with his friends he felt a evil presence so he told his friends he'll meet them later.He walked home very careful waiting for the reaper to attack him."huuuuuhhh..come on when you gonna attack me iam getting bored here"Kyo said firing up than blast a huge fireball at the reaper.The reaper jumped out of the tree almost gliding he than blasted a dark beam.Kyo jumped back than engulf in flames a crimson armor surrounds his body "hmp this we'll will be easy they sent a low level one."He jumped at the reaper than held his hand out as to grip a sword than a fire went across his hand and form a sword he sliced the reaper in half than it turning into a dark smoke and disappearing "Wow i cant believe they sent a low level one after me oh well i wonder whats mom's gonna cook for lunch today"He than continue to walk home.

HunterZero

Years
  • Takashi sat on a roof top wandering what to do next.

"Hmmm I wander if I should go and sign up already," Takashi thought to himself.

Takashi sat there until he heard a scream.

"Well looks like it's time to get going," Takashi said as he jumped down and changed into his suit.

Takashi flew off towards where he heard the scream. Takashi landed and looked around and noticed no one there.

"What's going on?" Takashi said as he looked around.

Takashi turned around and then it went black. Takashi woke up in a pile of rubble and wandered what happened.

"Hello there the Black Shadow," A man said.

The man walked over to Takashi and took out a black rock.

"Good night," The man said as he hit Takashi with the rock.

"Wai.....t," Takashi said as blacked out.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Ulliquira had been watching the reaper get destroyed from a streetlight which he was standing on top of . He jumped down when he saw that his target (Takashi ) was moving away and said in the most emotionless manner . " Actually , Azura Phoenix they sent me to defeat you now you are coming with me". He then pointed his index finger at him and said " Doom Blast..... ". Then a large emerald green blast of pure energy shot out of his index finger and was headed straight towards Takashi. He then drew a sword with a green hilt and a golden eye covering the center of a silver blade from a sheath placed right next to his chest and brandished it , he knew he would have to use it soon.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
  • Takashi woke up in a jail cell with the walls made out of a special kind of rock.

"Where am I and why can't I fly out of here!?" Takashi yelled.

"You're in a special jail cell made with a rare space rock," A voice said.

Takashi looked around and saw a man in a black coat.

"Who are you?" Takashi asked.

"What do you want?"

"We want you and your powers to be a Reaper," The man said.

"Think about it Black shadow,"

"Never!" Takashi yelled.

"Fine then it's your fault," The man said walking out of the room.

The rock started to glow and come closer. Takashi felt weak and he powers were being drained.

"Get me out of here!" Takashi yelled.

Takashi looked up and saw an air vent in the cell and he jumped up and riped it opened and crawled though.

"There's got to be a way out of here," Takashi said as he came to another vent and busted it opened and jumped down.

"Oh boy," Takashi said as he looked around. In the room was a bunch of reaper soldiers armed with guns.

"Well looks like it's time to have some fun," Takashi said using his super speed to take out half of them.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • "I knew i felt a stronger presence near by, but to send him i really must of have pissed them off"kyo thought to himself than a emerald energy blast came shooting towards him
    "Oh crap" kyo said as he jumped back barley dodging the blast "So they sent you huh angel of sorrow."angel of sorrow I haven't been capture yet and i wont be captured by got that"Kyo said as his phoenix sword return to his hand and fire start to surrounds his body and swirling from the ground to the sky,The ground begin to get heat up and phoenix wings sprouted from his armor "Now you face the azura phoenix" Kyo said as he jumped at Ulliquira putting one hand out infront of his body than a huge fire blast came out of his hand

Years
  • Micheal thought to himself" The reapers promised me power if I joind theme, they said they would contact me if they hd a job for me." A reaper quickly jumped out of a tree and said " Micheal, your services are needed. We ask of you to go kill some humans in the mutant reasherch facility. Make sure there is no witness." Then the reaper went off and Micheal said " Time to go and do my job."
    Then with a flash there was a lighting sreak across the sky and Micheal was gone.

At the reasherch lab a proffeser said" We have almost done it, we have almost descoverd what causes the mutatian in humans." Just then Micheal went through the wall and zapped the proffeser. He went trough the facility, through all the rooms, through all the hallways zapping and killing everyone he saw without a word. Michaeal finished his job and the reaper came silently and said" Good job Micheal, youre one step closer to acheiving your power. You may go as you want now andalways just now that we will always be wachting." Silently the reaper dissaperd. Micheal said " These reapers are just losers with no skill at all, why do they send these weaklings?"

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Blast of flame covered up Ulliquira , making it look like he was hurt. But when the flames cleared it showed that he had merely deflected the blast with one hand and he was completely unharmed. He then said " I'm surprised that you don't know that my skin is as hard as diamonds , Azura Pheonix". He then twirled his sword around , grabbed it with his right hand, and charged at Kyo and slashed at him with his odd looking blade. He then thought to himself " Why am I doing this ? , I should be trying to destroy the Reapers not work with them ! I mean why should I even work with those fragile breed of mutants. I know as soon as I defeat this brat I'll destroy the Reapers after I gain that power!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • with the angel of sorrow charging at him with his sword he maneuvered to the side, than kept flying forward he than turning around looking at the angel of sorrow."Whats up with this guy so far his shown no emotion at all even when mine fire ball was fired at him this guy is on a hole other league than me if only i could release that extra power in me damn it if only i could go supernova at will" Kyo said looking sorrow intensely ."sorrow why do you fight for the reapers "kyo said putting his left hand on his handle than his palm on the blade he charge sorrow than fire begin to engulf his body and his sword,he thrusted at sorrow with his blade as fire swirled around him."tell me sorrow why "Kyo said looking at sorrow staring him down once again without even flinching

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
  • Takashi wiped out most of them before back up came. "Jeez when will these guys get it," Takashi said as he ran over to them tossing one of them out of the way. "Got ya," One of the reapers said as chains came up from the ground and caught Takashi's legs and arms. "I can't mover or use my power this stuff must be made of that stuff like the jail cell," Takashi said struggling to get free from the chains. A large needle came from the ceiling of the room and pointed to Takashi coming closer. "Hey let me go!" Takashi yelled. "Let me go!" Takashi repeated as the men just stood there.

The needle got closer and Takashi felt as if he was dying. "I said let me gooo!" Takashi yelled once more. Nothing happened and the needle stab Takashi getting close to his heart. Takashi's eyes turned white and his body black as the night's sky. Takashi's body turned in to a Black blob on the ground. "Now you made me angry!" The blob yelled as he took the form as a Black demon with no legs and arms with sharp claws with white eyes and dagger like teeth. "He's now really a Black Shadow!" One of the men yelled.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Nice. Any Room Lesft In Here?

Name: Ice
    Appearance: Ice has blue hair and wears a black sweatshirt. He also wears Jeans and has a rare pendant called "The Wolf's Eye". His eyes are an icy blue color.
    Personality: Ice is very... nuetral. He changes his mood quickly, and sometimes doesnt know what to do. He can get aggresive in fights, but tries to stay calm even when he wants to kill somebody or something.
    History: Ice has no memory of anything before age 14. All that he remembers is being raised by some people who raised wolves. He always slept in the small cave with his favorite wolf, White-Out, Who had special powers. White-Out taught him everything he knows. He never reveals this to anyone, unless they have a reason to know. He now masters all of the powers White-Out taught him and doesnt know what to do.
    Powers:
    Wolf Summon-
    Ice can summon a pack of ice wolves to help or attack somebody.
    Cerberus' Snowdrift-
    Ice can transform into an ice cerberus and attack the foe. This move needs time to recharge, So Ice uses it wisely.
    White-Out's Howl-
    Ice can summon White-Out(who is dead) for knowlege. Nobody else can see White-Out unless White-Out touches them, allowing them to see her.
    Side: Ice cant decide. Ice is fighting with both sides due to this.
    Weakness: A fire burning above 70 degrees Fehrenheit, or a small gem called The Flaming Ruby.
    Super suit:

(Best Pic I Could Find On Google)
    Super Hero name: Scarred Ice or Itezo The White Eyed

Heres a pic of White-Out if you get to see her summoned-

And heres Ice as an ice cerberus-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back