• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Young People Chose their Destiny [Pg-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Micheal saw the black sutited man again(sorry but at first ur name was black shadow but then it was shade human so idk what it is) flying in the sky. He rode on a bolt of lightning following him. Hey we meet again. by the way since your gonna die ill tell you my name. its micheal. and then we shot a blue bolt of lightning into his back. " HOW DOES THAT FEEL YOU WIMP!!!"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Takashi endured the hit then turned around and countered it with a powerful energy blast. "How's that feel jerk!" Takashi yelled as he started to fly away. Takashi then suddenly felt a sharp pain and then blacked out. "Now it's my turn," Shade said as he took over Takashi's body. "Now it's time to get out of here," He said as he flew to a wall on the side of a building and disappeared as a cat walked by. "He'll never get me," He thought to himself now posing as the cats shadow. The cat walked all the way to the entrance to an abandoned subway. Shade quickly slide across the floor into the subway and suddenly stopped. "Darn someone is coming," Shade said as he took the form of Takashi in his regular clothes now. "What in the world am I doing down here?" Takashi asked himself. "Finally we found you, Black Shadow," A voice said.

Years
    AHHHHHHHHHHH! Micheal said as he hit the ground. " I need a new strategy. He flew over there so il go see were we went." Micheal went neer the subway station. " Whered the hell he go. He couldnt have gone far." Micheal went into the subway and saw a boy. He asked " Have you seen a person with a dark black suit on?" He didnt answer so he asked again " Have you seen a guy with a black suit?" He didnt answer so he asked a finnal time " HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN WITH A DARK BLACK SUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Micheal pushed the kid to the wall "You should tell me what you know or you'll pay!"

HunterZero

Years
    "Leave him alone boy," A voice said as a man appeared out of the shadows. This man was Yarrow or as his most people call him The Gaurdian Angel, Leader of the Gaurdians. "If you know what's good for you," He said as three other people appeared. "Black shadow come here," He said. Takashi followed the his order and walked next to him. "You guys take care of him," Yarrow said as he grew wings and wrapped them around him and Takashi and disappeared. "Alright kid, let me tell you something if you want to die then stay,if you want to live leave now," One person said as his hands turned to blades and his body to steel. Another person turned his entire body into flames. The last person turn her body into stone and rock. "Where am I?" Takashi asked. "You're at Guardian HQ you're one of us now," Yarrow answered as he walked to a computer pannel and typed in Takashi"s name, age and others.

Years
    "Haha. You think you can defeat me? I think its time I showed my true power!!!" Micheal started to turn into his true power form. Lightning started triwling around him. The lightning started to turn black. His eyes turned red. " Now, whos gonna die and whos gonna live?" Micheal then dissapperd and then he reapperd right behind the one with the blades. " DIE!!!!!!!! Face my ultiment move! Spirit breaker!!" Micheal went through him ripping apart his insides and killing him. " Now how about the rest of you? Do you wish too sufer the same fate? If not I suggsest telling me where you took that kid."

HunterZero

Years
    "You're really funny boy," The girl said raising her hand. The earth shook as she lifted her hands. Pieces of the earth surrounded Micheal. "Get ready Pyro," She said to her partner. Then she clapped her hands together causing the pieces of the earth to slam together on Micheal. "Now it's time to lite them up!" Pyro exclaimed shooting fire balls at the rocks causing them to ignite. "Burn baby!" He yelled. "Let's go," The girl said as Pyro surrounded them in fire and disappeared. "Alright Takashi, as a new member you're going to have to have a better super hero name," Yarrow said scratching his head. "Shade!" Takashi exclaimed. "What the i didn't say that," Takashi thought to himself. "Alrighty," Yarrow said typing it into the computer. "See Takashi you'll be going to school and have a foster family so you'll have to have a new name so reapers can't get to you, I have a name for you already Vincent Striver," He said typing it into the computer and making a new birth certificate. "Vincent Striver?" Takashi thought. "Well that's ok," He said.

Years
    "You are fools. All of you...I cant die in my true power form. Final hiealing." Micheal raised up from the burnt rock. " Those fools... They dont know who there messing with. I need that boy for the reapers and Il get him one way or the other." Micheal thought to himself, I need to know were those idots went. They got away be dissapering. That could be a multible ways of getting away. Super speed, Telaportation. I dont even wanna list them all. But I see scorch marks on the floor leaving the only logical explanation as fire. My lightning is an upgrade of fire so il be able to track him and propably take him down. Micheal shot a red bolt of lightning on to the ash circle instantly turning the ash to a portal." Now.. Its time for those gaurdians to go down. They have yet to see me at full power and have barely even scratched the borderline of my moves." Micheal walked into the portal ready to fight and knew what he was up againts. He had an upper hand though. A secret that lies within and is fulled by hatedret and evil

HunterZero

Years
    "Alright Takashi or should I say Vincent it's time for you to go meet your foster family," Yarrow said tossing Takashi 4 suitcases and 1 backpack. "That's all you'll need now stand still," Yarrow said standing next to Takashi and teleporting. "Good luck champ and remember your name is Vincent," He whispered to Takashi teleporting away. "Awww man....," Takashi said walking into the next room. "Hello there Vincent," A woman said walking into a room. "I'm Mrs. Striver," The woman said showing Takashi to the next room. "Welcome to your new family," She said pointing to a normal sized man wearing glasses with brown hair holding a little girl's hand. "Well they don't look so bad," Takashi thought walking into the car with the little girl. "Hi my name is Valerie and I'm 10 years old what's you name," The little girl asked. "My name is Vincent and I'm 16 years old," Takashi said smiling. Takashi looked out the window most of the ride and talked with Valerie. "We're here," The man said stoping infront of a medium sized house. "Vincent follow Valerie to your new room," The mother said taking Vincent's things out. Vincent followed the little girl upstairs to a large room with a bathroom, a bed and a closet. "Wow," Vincent thought to himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back