• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Amazing GTS Trades

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I traded a plain old Bidoof for a Manaphy... twice!

Unfortunately, it was the same person, and a cloned Manaphy. But oh well! And my friend once traded his Pachirisu for a Dialga.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    umm the best one i got was a untouched WISHMKR jirachi.... for a palkia that i had got in a trade about 2 hours before, which i traded for a hacked (i didnt hack it, i was trading over the gts and i got some hacked pokemon in return which i wasnt to pleased about) celebi (on route 203 rofl) o.o

so in other words, i got a WISHMKR jirachi, indirectly from a hacked celebi.

the only time i have ever said thank you to hackers lol.

other than that, i havent had any outstanding trades, but i had some decent ones involving shinies.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    well i got a few good trades.
    the first was trading an espeon for a shiny palkia. then i got a shiny lugia by trading something like a vespiquen. those are just the ones on the top of my head.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    I haven't been able 2 do gts because i don't have a usb connector and i dunno how 2 actually get a connection from acces points. W/e i try 2 test the connection i get a level 3 connection but then it disappears and i can't connect. I Wish i could use gts so badly cuz i got some awsm pkmn 2 trade.

Back