• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Best Card

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    Hey there everybody!

I created this thread thingy just because im kinda interested in your -est pokemon cards. The -est can mean alot of thing, like strongest, coolest, rarest, and best(est), and anything eslse you can think of! Please dont post anything stupid like Redest or Newest or something we probably wouldnt care about.

MM2

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 3, 2004
    I have a bunch of the old rares. I think mabye my base set Charizard. I haven't bought a pack since Heros.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well.....

well... i think my Favoritest(is that a word) and coolest i think is my Geovanni's Nidoking(jap) or my promo scyther, i really want the new Ex Dragons Absol though :disappoin

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    My best is my mint condition, first edition, base set charizard.

I just can't see to find it.......

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I have the first Charizard. The level 76 one with 120 HP. I also have Giovanni's Nidoking in Japanese.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Man, I am pretty upset about my base set charizard, I have it in my house somewhere, I just can't find it.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    I used to have good cards. But not no more. I don't play nomore. My best cards are horrible. I think a mwtwo lol! Or a blaziken holo!LOL!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    keep in mind I have absolutely no cards beyond Neo3 when I gave up on the game...

rarest card: I had a 1st edition holo Jungle Clefable, but I think I traded it away for a card I desperately needed to complete adeck...

Strongest card: Crobat neo3 (not only is it my strongest card, but it is through this card that I established Crobat as my permanent favorite pok?mon)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My most favourite card I have is Blaine's Ninetales, and my second favourite is holo Sabrina's Alakazam. Oh and I love my holo Erika's Venusaur too XD.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
    Hard to say since I own every card till R&S (Missing some cards from R&S and sandstorm). I'd have to say my favorites are Birthday Pikachu, Promo Mewtwo (nintendo power), Promo Venusaur, Promo Entei, Cool Porygon, Dark Persian Promo,.... I love japanese cards! My favorite is my japanese Lugia. I also have a japanese promo Eevee and many other japanese cards and even one wending machine card! From my other cards I love my full shiny pokemon set that is on my wall in frames. The strongest card I have is propably Gardevoir EX. I have a deck with two of them in it and it's the best deck I have now. I think thats about it...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    Mewstor said:
    Hard to say since I own every card till R&S (Missing some cards from R&S and sandstorm). I'd have to say my favorites are Birthday Pikachu, Promo Mewtwo (nintendo power), Promo Venusaur, Promo Entei, Cool Porygon, Dark Persian Promo,.... I love japanese cards! My favorite is my japanese Lugia. I also have a japanese promo Eevee and many other japanese cards and even one wending machine card! From my other cards I love my full shiny pokemon set that is on my wall in frames. The strongest card I have is propably Gardevoir EX. I have a deck with two of them in it and it's the best deck I have now. I think thats about it...

*whistle* wow nice pack. Your wall is full of shineys? wow, pok wall paper...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    G8r, always G8r. I will never take apart or change my G8r, and it is my lifeblood in this game.

Back