• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Best Card

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    My absolute best card? Hmm I never thought of that... It may be my Legendary bird Jumbo Card Japanese promo (that was a mouth full.) Plus the artwork on it is wonderous.

But the best "playable" card in my opinion is quite possibly the old trainer card called Bill (aka Masaki.) Don't let its rarity make you turn away, I mean what card in the entire game lets you draw two card with no strings attached? AND, it is still legal to use in matches, lol. Come on, someone here has to agree with me.

Ok, ok, fine. What is my best rare/promo card? Probably my Japanese Holographic Dragonite promo (its lv.41, btw.) Why do I say this? Only because it has saved me far too many times with its potion-like power. Simply a good balanced card to use, and yes I think its far better than all the other Dragonite cards out there (if not the best.) Too bad its terribly hard to find anywhere, and even if you did find one you're probably gonna have to a hefty price to get it. *hugs his favorite promo card*

Back