• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your best pokemon cards

SylentEcho

Beyond-the-Beyond n00b
Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    i don't know much... I quit pokemon tcg for few years now... I do Charizard X Entei Quick kill combo... Finishing the game in less than 8 turns... Dealing 100 damage in the second turn... or having Charizard to have around 10 energies attatched to it in less than 3 turns... I defeated plenty of gym leaders without even having any one of my pokemon being killed in action... Was league champ in my area twice... until everyone started building water decks to keep me away from wining... LOL!

My 2nd pick is Slowking X Dark Feraligator X Muk/ Iiglypuff... Complete LOCKDOWN... Makes your opponent begs you to finish the game. When playing this deck, I usually drags the game until the opponent's deck ran out... Slow and painful death~

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I would choose these as my favorites
    My 1st edition rockets zapdos X2
    and a Meganuim EX in Italian? i dunno? My uncle gave me the above 2 and more after he won at a finals round

The ones i obtained myself and my favorites-
    an old Charizard from 1999 X2
    and my 38 EX and LV X's :D

Back