• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Game Feature?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Kill the HMs. That is all I ever want to see, or at least that's all I can think of right off the bat.

I just find HM05 (Flash) very annoying and pointless -_-"

I would love to see:

the ability to customize your own trainer in non-spinoff games; I want my character to have purple and black hair and to be dark skinned

Putting Pokemon Super Contest, Battle Frontier (the one from RSE; NOT PtHGSS!) and Pokealthon in the same game and I dont care if that's too much---they better make it work lol

:t354:TG

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I would like to see them remove events and make them all obtainable normally because to me, that is the freaking stupidest idea that has ever been put in a Pokemon game.

Years
    The three main things I would want to see are:

- Customizable Characters
    - Game with multiple paths (not only becoming a trainer, but a coordinator, gym leader, etc.)
    - Game with multiple regions (however, only certain Pokemon can be brought between regions, or players have to start from scratch until a certain point)

Another feature I've always thought would be neat is giving the player a few custom 'fly checkpoints' (being able to fly to routes, gyms, training areas, etc.) rather then only being able to fly Pokemon Centers and a few other places.

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
    Years
    i'd like to actually be the champion for once, instead of just having the title
    i've always wanted to just wait up there and challenge the strong trainers who come through

instead of just randomly waiting up there all day though, maybe there could be some sort of alert, which would tell you that there's a new trainer attempting the elite four

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    What I'm thinking of isn't really a feature, its more of a game with a new feature? I'd love to play a game as the Rival. Like another remake of Red Version, but instead of Red you play as Blue(Green), because we never know what the Rival is doing and what kinds of things he/she encounters. If this doesn't count, then uh, I think a fly mini-game would be terrific. Or like someone said, a way to give the game Retro graphics, by way of Key Item or whatever. "Player switched on the Retro Scope". ^_^

Years
    There are two things I would like to see added to the game. The first thing is the elimination of HMs. The second thing is the ability to have user controlled weather. I mean by this that the player has the ability to have the weather be sunny, raining, or snowing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That's a really easy to make battles even easier than usual. Weather control is a very powerful ability because of how much it boosts certain Pokémon in favourable weather conditions.

Years
    So many wonderful ideas in this thread!

Let's see, I want...

• DLC
    • The ability to ride Pokemon
    • No HMs
    • Trainer customization
    • Wi-fi compatible and Hoenn-esque secret bases
    • Make a Pokemon mmorpg, please!
    My dream feature would be the ability to make the game appear in retro graphics. Much like the GS music player from HGSS but for everything.
    That's a marvelous idea. This is a feature I would definitely want see implemented some time in the future.

I'd like to see some more customization of the pokémon themselves...kinda like we saw with the stickers on the pokéballs in Diamond/Pearl. Maybe just a little cosmetic item for our creatures to hold in battle. Just a little something to make them look a bit more unique. Also, custom character avatars would be great, as other have mentioned.
    I agree with this. I remember some interesting speculation about the Spiky-eared Pichu. Some people predicted that in Black and White a Pokemon's sprite would change depending on the egg-group of the Pokemon its parent was paired to in the daycare. There'd be a tiny difference such as the spiky ear on Pichu.

For example:

Pikachu family member x Pokemon in ground egg-group = Spiky-Eared Pichu
    Pikachu family member x Pokemon in fairy egg-group = Pichu with larger tail
    Pikachu family member x Pikachu family member = Normal Pichu

The trait the Pokemon gains would be carried on throughout evolution. You also have to take gender differences, shines, and alternate forms into account. I love the idea and think it would really add some nice customization to everyone's Pokemon. However, I don't think Game Freak would make so many sprites. Especially since BW has animated ones! x_x

Having a hard mode.

Pokemon die when they faint, limited captures, etc.
    So you want a Nuzlocke option in the game?

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Awesome idea about breeding, I must say! But I think it would be even more interesting with certair species of Pokémon instead of egg groups.

And you don't need a hard mode, you can just release your Pokémon when they die.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm just going to quote and stuff...
    Self explanatory
    The ability to ride Pokemon
    We already have those miserable Wailmers, but yeah, the thought of riding on a Pidgeot and soaring high above the towns and cities and clouds sounds pretty enjoyable.
    Trainer customization
    Clothes and SUNGLASSES! Umm..yeah :)
    Make a Pokemon mmorpg, please!
    Definitely.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I know this will never happen but a game that spans through all regions.

and I would love a fully functional Pokemon MMORPG!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ....to be able to get a lawnmower in game :)

Your Dream Game Feature?

:pink_giggle:

Back