• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav place to ski/board?

ProGuava

ʇnoɥs puɐ ʇsıʍʇ
Years
  • Title explains it all ^^^

Where do you like to ski? or if you haven't where would you want to go

Me says: UTAH :P

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    There is a great ski spot here in California called Angel's Camp that where my grandparents own a timeshare. California is one of those places where you don't ever get snow except at high elevations, so it's nice to take a trip up there.

ProGuava

ʇnoɥs puɐ ʇsıʍʇ
    Years
  • Awesome! I just got back from Mammoth, it was great!
    All of the runs were justHUGE

Awesome! I just got back from Mammoth, it was great!
    All of the runs were HUGE

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • It's been a long time since I last went snowboarding, but my favorite place to do that is in Whistler, Canada.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I haven't gone skiing before :( I live in NSW so it is all surfing i dont surf I would totally rather surfing though above skiing because surfing looks way more fun.

Buut if I did go skiing it would be in Canberra, one of the only places in Australia that gets decent snow. As much as I love the rare snow it is sandy beaches all the way for me.

Back