• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

Ready To Die
    Years
    I like bands like Whitechapel, Atreyu, Underoath, Alice In Chains, Emmure, Say Anything, Motion City Soundtrack, Iron Maiden. Yeah those are some good bands right there.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I personally think Led Zep are overrated...
    My favourite would have to be Ozzy Osbourne, mainly when Randy Rhoads was guitarist but I like most of the songs with other guitarists as well though.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    My top 5:
    1)Simple Plan
    2)Yellowcard
    3)David Guetta
    4)Daft Punk
    5)Linking Park

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have favorite bands. Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Nirvana, Trapt, Molet Crue, Linkin Park, HIM, MCR, Boys like girls and Dragonforce.

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
    Okay well I like Jrock and English Metal/Rock. So I have made two lists.

Jrock:
    1. Gackt
    2. Kagrra,
    3. Abingdon Boys School
    4. Psycho le' Cemu
    5. SuG

English:
    1. Dragonforce
    2. Trapt
    3. Dream Theater
    4. Sevendust
    5. Trust Company

I couldn't pick just one. ^^

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    My favorite band of all times is Blink 182. They rawk ,|m|

Then I like Angels and Airwaves, +44, Steve Miller Band, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Janis Joplin, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Queen, Aerosmith, Poison, Def Leppard, Coldplay, Simple Plan (The 'Still not getting any...' Album only, really...), Sum 41, Bad Religion, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, The Police, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Victor Wooten, Eric Clapton, Fall Out Boy, Fountains of Wayne, Good Charlottes, Guns N' Roses, Weezer, Counting Crows, Smash Mouth, Matchbox 20, Santana, The Killers, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Bob Dylan, Chuck Berry, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Drowning Pool, Metallica, Motorhead, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, AC/DC, Duran Duran, Twisted Sister, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, and a few others.

=D

Last edited:

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
    The Germs, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Misfits, Minor Threat...lots of stuff

I personally think Led Zep are overrated...
    My favourite would have to be Ozzy Osbourne, mainly when Randy Rhoads was guitarist but I like most of the songs with other guitarists as well though.

Your'e a fag
    imbypassingthestupidposlengthrule

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    The Germs, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Misfits, Minor Threat...lots of stuff

Your'e a fag
    imbypassingthestupidposlengthrule

Good punk, but you're a moron.

I think I posted in this thread earlier, probably saying Big Black, Black Flag, and The Melvins...

Add on Pansy Division to that.

Queercore FTW!

Years
    It would be hard to name my favorite. I really can't say I like one band the most.

Tokyo Police Club.
    Framing Hanley.
    Emery.
    Dance Gavin Dance.
    Paramore.

Those are the bands that I've been listening to a lot lately. So I guess you can say they're my favorites right now. That will probably change tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    I'm a real hick; im a Big & Rich fan.
    i also like Morning Musume (i know, country and j-pop, weird)

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    As always, I have no favorite, and that's because people with only one favorite can get pretty boring. Anyway, a few bands:

Seether
    Trivium
    Cameo
    Flyleaf
    The Killers
    My Chemical Romance
    Nirvana
    Three Days Grace
    Nine Inch Nails
    Papa Roach
    Linkin Park
    Evanescence