• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Favorite Mega Evolution

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • I would have to say, koff~

Mega-Mawile. I've been using her fairly often, and coupled with the fact that she's the strongest Pokemon out there attack-wise, I have to say she sweeps teams. It's only when she's up against a speedier Pokemon with a semi-invunerable move that I'm backed against the ropes. I've used Mega Heracross several times but I don't feel like I'm utilizing it effectively enough. My least favorite that I've used and seen is Mega-Gengar; I don't really like the appearance much, which is weird because I love Poison, koffi~

Years
    • Age 31
    • US
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    I love Mega Charizard X and Mega Absol as well! *-* Least favorites are probably....Mewtwo X and Y, and Gyarados.

Years
  • Mega Venasaur has a great bulk , Mega Scizor looks cool and show Mega Aerodactyl some love (its not his fault he s so ugly xD)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • To the people whom claim Mega Charizard X is worse than Y, just saying that I've kicked so many Ys in the random match ups with my X, and no, he's not IV or EV trained.

He's my favourite Mega Evolution and I got X purely because of him.

Also love Mega Lucario and Mega Venusaur.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Mega Scizor. I love this poké. He has been my faithful companion and his deadly bullet punch makes any opponent think twice before making their next move.

Years
  • My favorite Mega has to Banette, it's great because it kind of steps in place of Duskulls evolution chain, like Duskull to Dusclops to Dusknoir, and really it just looks quite cool to me. My least favorite is definitely Lucario, I'm just not keen on the design of it.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Ampharos. Its simply beautiful and elegant.
    I wish it was the normal for Ampharos, because dang is it amazing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    While I didn't think its design was all that great at first, and initially shrugged it off as a Mega that I wouldn't bother using, I'm really loving Mega Mawile at the moment. It's grown on me so much. I'm currently using it at the Battle Maison, and it absolutely destroys!

Other Megas that I like are Lucario (which also took some time to grow on me), Blaziken, Houndoom, Pinsir, Gengar, Alakazam, Abomasnow, and Heracross. Mega Heracross looks so silly and awkward but I love it. xD

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I haven't really seen all the shiny Megas, just a few. From what I've seen though shiny Mega Gengar is my favorite.

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Mega Mawile is definately one of the koolest, same with Absol, Alakazam, Ampharos, Charizard and gardevior. I do think some of them look a bit rediculous, like heracross and electrike

Years
  • Mega Alakazam looks SWEET~! as well as Mega Charizard X and Absol!

Mega Gyarados' megaevolution seems strange, not 'bad' but just strange

and Mega Mawille, well, it's bizarre. Haha I never liked Mawille as a pokemon, all the way back in Ruby in that cave with the Makuhitas, it would KO my weak pokemon. But I am totally more interested given the origin of the pokemon described earlier in the thread - learn something new every day!

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Mega Mawile, Aggron and Gengar are awesome to me. Mawile gets much needed power and is cute yet deadly. Aggron is just a tanky monster, and Mega Gengar is just so sinister in every way.

Mega Manetric is just...too silly. It's so edgy (literally!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Mega Blaziken just looks so badass, and i thought Blaziken couldn't look any more awesome. Mega Absol is gorgeous. Looks like a fallen angel. <3
    And omg, Mega Charizard X. Blows. my. mind.
    So yeah. They're they only three Mega evolutions I care for.

Back