• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite part of Platinum

LugiaFreak

Years
    Well, I only just got through eterna forest, so my favorite part so far was when your rival says "Pok'e balls! You know, P-O-K-accent-E BALLS!" I laughed my face off...XD
    That was pretty awesome. XD I looked the message over a couple of times just to make sure I had read it right. :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Global Terminal is great! Watching videos featuring ur favorite Pokemon and stuff. Looking at how inferior others boxes are.

Years
    I'm not very far yet (3 badges) but at this point I love the new Poketech and the new global station, as well as the wifi plaza. The animations are great and I like the new imaging of the Pokemon. Looking forward to the torn world, new Shaymin and definitely battle frontier :)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Distortion World ftw! It was so fun hopping up and down and onto platforms! I wish I could go back </3 and do the whole thing over again it was fun D:

Cid

Years
    Favorite part? Increased surfing speed.

Compared to DP, when you use the HM Surf, its noticably faster.

Battle Frontier and the Distortion World, were great too.

Back