• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite part of Platinum

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Oh, the sprites, the sprite. Roark made me laugh, when he "Saluted" XD (At least thats what I think it is)
    And, although I've only played it for 5:24, I believe I still have much to look forward to, and can't wait for the rest of it.

Years
    Best part is definitely the speed at which it runs compared to Pearl and Diamond it's a big improvement for the game.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I like how the male character doesn't look like an idiot anymore by wearing a jacket.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    The best part so far? The new animations. Oh, and I'm just loving my new Skymin right now

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The graphics. Plus, its much easier to SR for a shiny starter.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    Well, I only just got through eterna forest, so my favorite part so far was when your rival says "Pok'e balls! You know, P-O-K-accent-E BALLS!" I laughed my face off...XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey, just noticed that these ingame trainers are using Ball Capsules! Thats my favorite part now.

Years
    i am lucky enough to go through the distorted world only by 20min.but i like most the scene when the three spirits appear to try to stop Cyrus(it is 3D anime!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    definetly the combination of pearl and diamond with a bunch of extras!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I do not have Platinum, but my friend says that she enjoys the new sprites.

My friend and I haven't seen the Distortion World yet, but it sounds pretty cool.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Haven't gotten to it yet, but I gotta say my favorite part(s) will be the Distorted World and the Battle Frontier...but as of now, I think I like how the Gym Leaders move when you are about to battle them o and your rival too!

Back