• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Phrase!

Skyzor91

Skyzor the Scizor
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    I normally say and excuse the french. "Bugger all.". I am unsure how that all came about but there you go.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • "Are you pissed?" I say that to my parents all the time when they look angry but are not. My dad always laughs.
    "You know what I mean! TAKE IT OFF!" ~Ichigo Kurosaki
    "Do you think I'm kidding? ....................I AM." ~Gin Ichimaru
    "Three days? That's tomorrow!" ~Peter Griffin

There are too many others to name...

"Okay, Lindsay. Are you forgetting that I was a professional twiceover? An analyst and a therapist, the world's first analrapist." - Tobias Funke.
    Love this. It didn't look good on paper, did it?

"Your lyrics lack subtlety! You can't have your characters just announce how they feel. That makes me ANGRY!!!!"
    xD

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • "There are trains for the real world leaving every half hour"
    I also quote Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged and Family Guy Alot.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Reply to when someone says "This is madness!": "This is madness? This. Is. Sparta!"

Someone was bound to say it sooner or later.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    Your Favorite Phrase

You have good taste there, dude. Basically the same as me. What are your favorite songs by Linkin Park and Disturbed?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    what is this i dont even

It is in most respects simply a long-winded way of saying wtf, however it must be completely devoid of grammar as you can see above.

Back