• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favorite Place~

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Where is your favorite place to be in HG/SS?
    Johto or Kanto is fine.
    Mine personally is the Lake or Rage.
    The BGM is just nice. Even though the new addition of rain kind of dampens the mood.
    So, what about you?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't like any place particularly but I just love going to the Gyms they're so much more awesome

Dragard

Ghoul Soul
    Years
    It used to be Goldenrod in Crystal version, but now that I look at it, it's not as big as say, Jubilife, or even Celadon. Celadon is probably my favorite currently.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    It used to be Goldenrod in Crystal version, but now that I look at it, it's not as big as say, Jubilife, or even Celadon. Celadon is probably my favorite currently.
    Celadon City is in HG/SS, but Jubilife isn't. xD

Goldenrod been my favorite since g/s/c, and now HG/SS

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    MEETWAMP! He didn't say it was. O.o He was merely comparing the size of those two places. Jubilife does seem bigger than Goldenrod now.

I personally love Cherrygrove Town. The pink houses are lovely.

But I really love the Ice Path. The inside is lovely shades of blue (my favorite color.)

I choose the Ice Path as my favorite place. (So far.) A lot of the places in this game are pretty. (I also like the Lake of Rage.)
    I read it wrong Dx.
    Sorrry.
    But yeah it is big, Goldenrod and Celadon are both pretty big city, comparing them to Jubilife yeah, they are about the same size city xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Out of all places, my favorite location in the game would happen to be Goldenrod City. I always find myself in either the largest city of the region or the centered city. Plus, Goldenrod itself has a lot to offer in the game and is just a welcoming location no less. I also enjoy the new remixed music for Goldenrod as well as the upgrade in graphics compared to the original Goldenrod from GSC; a big change no doubt.

Years
    I enjoy being in Goldenrod City in Johto also, it was actually my favorite place in the original G/S/C games. It's just so big and there is a lot to do.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    There's a lot of places I like, but I think, like many others in this thread, Goldenrod is my favorite city. It's pretty, has a good music track, and there's always so much to do :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    my favorite place would have to be mt silver i love how they put the snow in the end

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Blackthorn City -- a nice, laid-back mountain city with a mystical dragons' den and a hiking path... if only it existed irl.

Back