• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Radio Station

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
  • Favorite radio station.

I live close to Portland Maine, so around here my favorite radio station is 104.7 and 106.7 The Bone and 102.9 WBLM.Both of those stations rock!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • My favourtie raide station is CFRB News/Talk 1010-I just love listening to people getting angry at each other, and my otehr favourtie is Mojo radio-sports, sports, and more sports.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • BBC Radio 1 - 98.6 where I live

It plays all sorts of music, and has some of the best presenters around. What more could you ask from a radio station? ^_^

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Since we live in different States nobody is going to know what station is actually like. However in Minnesota the best station is 93X(93.7) and you will know that most Minnesotans will agree...and plus we have Lazlo from GTA.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    In Tampa 98.7 or 95.7 or 93.3 (all FMs and first two two being rap and one for all the top songs)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite radio stations are Z 95.5, 102.9 Da Bomb, 102.3 The Planet(In Corpus Christi, Texas). These stations play rap/hip hop, r&b, pop, and alterntive. ^^ The best!!

Back