• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite school subject?

Do you own a fav subject in school?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
    My favourite subject/the one I am the best at is Science because I love that different things that are included and catergorised as "Science Related". I love the Chemicals and how they react to each other.

Close behind is maths Although I do not enjoy maths I am good at it.
    And my worst it PE By far!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    English is my favourite subject, used to be science but lost all passion for that.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    I am in college right now as a Political Science major... so i guess that's it! I also like united state history, the history of imperialism, and environmental science.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite school subject would have to be History. For as long as I could remember, I've watched the History channel and other educational programs for entertainment. Now I have all this knowledge locked up in my head, so I don't have to do much studying/reading to pass a test. My favorite subject used to be Math, but once we got passed geometry I realized there was no way I could keep up with the material.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I love Math and Science. But right now Math because I'm doing better in it :D. I suck at english and history, even though my marks are better in those classes than Math and Science. Yep. I'm weird like that :/

Years
    My favorite subject in high school was either Band, Multimedia, or Japanese. If I had to pick one of those, I would choose Band just because we were like a big, crazy, happy family in there!! My favorite subject in college is definitely Japanese, though.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Well... last year it was History because I had an awesome teacher, and this year... it's nothing. I have a project for almost everything. DD:

Mine would be Lunch. ;D It's technically a class in my school... lol (says that on the timetable at least)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I enjoy science a lot but only when we have a dedicated teacher. I like to know how and why things work. Im also fond of math when I am good at something but it happens to be my worst subject.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I like English, Science and History.
    English:I just like it. :P
    Science: It contains three interesting sub-subjects ie Chemistry, Bio, and Physics and I love them all! XD
    History: I like to learn about whatever happend in our past. Its really nice to get more and more information about the earlier times but it gets horrifyingly difficult to learn them sometimes.(esp the dates >_<)

I used to like maths but it gets a little complicated sometimes and when it does, I just feel like pulling out all the hairs from my head! :\

Back