• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite snack?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I usually have yogurt for a snack, it's sooo yummy! <33 Either that or a granola bar if there's ever any left. <___<

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    whatever is in the fridge,witch right now is nothing...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I stay away from foods that have higher calories than 200. I usually eat licorich pull 'n peel cherry flavor, all natural fruit snacks, little coffie cakes and small bowls of icecream. Once in a while, I'll have a bowl of low calorie, low fat popcorn and rootbeer
    I'm just a health nerd! XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • hmmm.....I dunno...I eat every thing!!!...except mushrooms....they make me throw up,just at sight(WHEN COOKED)

so yea...every snack you could think of.....except twinkies...I hear rumors about those..(things like only for fat people,[although I think that's a rude and uncalled for joke]and and,.....the other one's too dumb.....)plus I don't like too much creme and stuff....

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • yogurt, ice cream, snack cakes, chips, milk, ramen, frozen dinner snacks, and alot of other things I can't think of...XD

but yeah, unless it's labed as a "meal" to me, it's a snack..I have alot of snacks..XD

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    You can always make me happy with a chocolate cookie :3

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Um, when I'm hungry I usually go in the fridge and get a fruit. Like most of the time is either an orange, strawberries, or I get a banana on the counter. Those are my favorite snacks....they're yummy! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    you guys are some pigs! lol

Rioku_Zanketa: I hate mushrooms too....just the idea of eating a fungus >.< they taste nasty too!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • A bowl of spicy ramen, a PBJ, and some chips with a large glass of milk. Yes, I eat. A good bit, really. I'll have a small breakfast and a small dinner and three or so big-ish lunches.

Years
  • Throw some yoghurt, fruits, and granola in a bowl and BAM perfectly good-tasting-but-healthy snack... You can eat enough of it to feel full, but not feel guilty about it, either! Orrr dried mango...

But if we're looking at the junk-food, I'd have to sayy... Cookies X_x;... More often I'd go for chips than cookies though >_>... But I like sticking with my fruits-'n-yoghurt :D

Back