• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite snack?

Deoxys Master EX

Master Trainer
    Years
    your favorite snack?
    My favorite snack are some veggies with ranch. Or sometmes i would eat classic lays.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    Hot Cheetos, they are the best ever. It's like the only chips I like, not really but they're my favorite.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Doritos, chocolate bars, and hot cup ramen. Expecially hot cup ramen, since it makes me cry. XD

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    Well, since I'm a diabetic, I don't really eat snacks, so to speak. But on occasion, something sweet, like chocolate or ice cream will find it's way into my stomach XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like lays,chocolate,pizza,ice cream and cookies yummy I like them I always eat this type of things :).

Years
    I'll eat anything as a snack, and I'll enjoy it. XD

However, my favorite is anything sweet (candy, cookies, ect). ^^;; I love sweet foods. ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Popcorn! I looovvveee Movie Theater Butter popcorn! I eat it probably every other day xD, but thats the only snack I'll eat in a day...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    DunkAroos. Remember those old lunchtime snacks? Those little cookies with the frosting to dunk them in? Yeah, I have a box sitting on my desk. I just kind of randomly munch on them.

Strawberries, bananas, and other fruit are what I snack on too.

I should just face it. I love to eat. ^^;

~Endless Love~ said:
    My favorite snacks are Ho-ohs.

oO Are you sure you don't mean "Ho-Hos", those chocolate cake snacks?

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    kind of a different kind of thread but okay

i like popcorn i like it even if its burn't or i like fruit like mangos or rasberries

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I eat tons of stuff, but I'm a very picky eater, so sometimes if there is nothing to eat, I am forced to try something new. XD Sometimes I'll make half a can of soup, grab just a plain piece of white bread, make toast, make a bagel with peanut butter, a ice cream sandwich, a freezie, CHEESIES [♥], Oreos, chips, cheese/crakcers/whatever kind of meat that is in the fridge, and a whole bunch more. But not all at once...I'd explode. X3;;

The good thing is, I never get fat. 8D Well, not yet, at least. XD

Karlii~

Back