• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Starters

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Kanto - Charmander/Bulbasaur
    Johto - Cydaqui/Tododile
    Hoenn - Treecko/Torchic
    Sinnoh - Turtwig/Chimchar

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    My favorite is Bulbasaur because Venusaur can make a very fun tank, although, Meganium has better defensive stats. If they only had Thick Fat...

My second favorite is Charmander, Charizard has a very useful physical sweeping movepool. If only Charizard had his Attack and Special Attack base stats swaped, Charizard would be a lot more useful.

My third favorite is Chimchar, Infernape is very useful and can kill the other 2 starters of its generation. Although I don't know why they made another Fire/Fighting starter, Blaziken is now outclassed by Infernape. Sad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Squirtle
    Totodile
    Torchic (though I always choose Mudkip for stength against Watson)
    Piplup

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite in the Kanto is Charmander, my favorite in the Johto is Chikorita, my favorite in the hoenn is Torchic, and my favorite in the sinnoh is piplup...
    Although I really wish they would make Eevee a starter!!!

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
    Kanto: Squirtle
    Johto: Totodile; my favourite overall. *.*
    Hoenn: Mudkip/Treecko; too hard to pick between the two. Although Mudkip may just sneak ahead.
    Sinnoh: Piplup; to be honest I really don't like any of the Sinnoh starters that much. I hate Piplup, but Empoleon is the coolest of the three. Meh. >_>

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Torchic, Chimchar and Piplup

Allthough I've played since Red and Blue first came, I never liked the starters much

Back