• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Favorite Thing On FR/LG?

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    Mine were new pokemon sprites, some look very cute =P, also i liked the option to choose a girl,it wasn't on the original,and i had to play as a boy o_O.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Just the overall graphics in the game. Of course that would be better than the original because technology is better. :P I also like the little things like item sprites, and little new animations, and each Pokemon has their own little animation in the menu area. Just overall the game has a lot of great new features. :)

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    Yeah, this 3rd gen has many little details, like the pkmn icons on part ^^^. I also love the sevii islands, and the remake of the music on island 7.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I really like the graphics and whatnot, but I think my favorite thing about Leaf Green is how the new Safari Zone looks. ^______^ So pwetty. <3

~Kelsey

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    I like the sprites and the Sevii Island =)

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I love how I can catch more Johto Pokemon! ^_^ The Sevii Islands, and the Trainer Tower are a nice bonus as well! Too bad there aren't any Pokemon Contests though... :(

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    The graphics, the islands, the elite four, pretty much everything. I really like how they've redone r/b/y and made them even better. Don't get me wrong the older are not without their charms but after playing these there's no contest of what are better.

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
    New Pokemon Sprites, Islands graphics Blah Blah, almost everything is good, I could go on like this for hours XP

Back