• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite video game song covers

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    This guy does cool acapellas. Also beard.
    Spoiler:

And Malukah's covers of songs from Skyrim. ♥
    Spoiler:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • Here's two great covers for the themes of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years

• This is one of my top 10 Touhou vocals and top 10 of all time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    This guy does cool acapellas. Also beard.
    And Malukah's covers of songs from Skyrim. ♥
    Spoiler:
    Stole the words from my mouth, Malukah's covers are great. She's now composing for the Elder Scrolls Online I believe. As seen here.

I also really love Play!. Their orchestral versions of songs are incredibly beautiful.

Sir Codin

My favorite is actually more of a video game remix of a song, but I say it counts because the original song's riffs were used in the game's soundtrack. Ladies and Gentlemen: "Master of Puppets" by Metallica in the style of id Software's soundtrack for Doom...

I'm also a fan of Jim Cook's heavy metal covers of video game songs. Here's Ocarina of Time's Gerudo Valley:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Stole the words from my mouth, Malukah's covers are great. She's now composing for the Elder Scrolls Online I believe. As seen here.

That's awesome! I don't really plan to play ESO, but her voice and style of music fits the setting of the games well.

Back