• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Pokémon episode?

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    Your favourite Pokémon episode?
    Mine is Cooking Up A Sweet Stor
    ч!
    The cake (i know it's a cartoon) looks delicious!
    чour favourite episodes here where other people can check them out on Youtube!

Thanks x

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The Porygon episode was epic!

I don't know the name, but I do know that it was in the Orange Islands. Anyway, my favorite episode was when Charizard was frozen by someone's Poliwrath (I think it was a Poliwrath) and Ash had to unfreeze him and then later, he pwned the P-wrath. Epic.

Years
    mine is alll the way in the first season it is Island of the Giant Pokemon even though i forgot who owned the theme park of course it was funny when i found out it was only a theme park i just love it it will never change favorite movie would be pokemon 2000 i still dont get why the named it that :P oh well second in command in episodes is the pilot Pokemon I Choose You Movie is 3000

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Oh God, so many... the one with Lavender Tower, and there was also this one where the characters were voice acting for the Pokemon. Don't remember what it was called. xD

Oh, and then there was the one where the Pokemon get seperated and speak in subtitles. That was pretty cool.

Years
    Probably "A Promise is a Promise." Jessie and James as Rocket Grunts, Psycho Lugia rampage, Namba being a total badass, Megan Hollingshead's final episode as Cassidy, what's not to like?

(Plus, Electrabuzz as a Rocket Pokemon. I mean, how awesome is that?)

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    the one where they are all on the SS Ann and it sinks, and team rocket and all of them gotta work together to get out... although, I'm always a sucker for boats being underwater AND balanced on a rock upside down and some how water not getting in the boat thus killing them all but... hey, that's just me.

Back