• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokemon Game Music?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Remember pallet town or celedon city midi while playing pokemon on your gamboys? :P

I loved the mount moon or team rocket hideout or veridian forest music. I loved basically all the midis from R/B/Y, but they got bad after that...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Elite 4 (FRLG version) is pretty cool.

It has a pseudo-chorus singing like section when you listen to it carefully with earphones O_O (only found this out after I got FRLG Music Super Compleate and read through the booklet).

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hmm,I basically like all the Elite Four music..
    and the song when we battle the G/s/C rival,or any trainer,in G/S/C..that was good as well.

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    celadon city (R/B/Y) from gameboy color, cinnabar island (pokemon firered) from GBA, lilycove city (R/S/E) from GBA,

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm.... if I remember correctly I liked the original Vermillion City tune, and the Elite Four music, in all the games. I also like the Lavender Town tune... oO Its eerie sounding....

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I liked it all except the Vanderturf town music in R/S/E

Crunkn' Munky

Feed me bannanas!!!
    Years
  • I hate the Johto battle music in Gold in silver, dadadadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadadad daaaa mmm mm mm mm mmm tadadadadadada da duuu da da da da da da
    LOL
    I love the rump a pump pum music in some routes in Ruby and Saphire, also when you are battling the Regis

Years
  • Ooh, I love a lot of game music. ^^

Generic Route music -- Fr/Lg: The original in R/B/Y wasn't bad, but I like the remix better.

Wild Pokemon Battle -- Fr/Lg: Vastly superior to the Wild Pokemon Battle music in either Johto or Kanto. The G/S/C remix burns my ears, though. ><

Trainer Battle -- Fr/Lg: Again, IMO the Kanto Trainer Battle music is way better than Johto or Hoenn. The makers of G/S/C should have just stuck with the original music during the Kanto quest part because they did a sad job with the remixes.

Celadon Hideout -- Fr/Lg: Another awesome remix of a classic R/B/Y tune.

Route 12-15 -- Fr/Lg: Wasn't bad even in R/B/Y, although the remix in G/S/C was horrid. Fortunately, the Fr/Lg remix was even better than the original

Lake of Rage -- G/S/C I actually like this music better than the Fr/Lg remix on some of the Sevii Islands. I dunno, it just has a more epic feel in the metal games.

Mahogany Hideout -- G/S/C: This music is just plain bizarre, but ya gotta love it. XP

Legendary Beast Battle- C: The best battle music ever. Period. I was sad after I finally managed to snag all three of them because I couldn't listen to it anymore. :P

Sky Pillar -- R/S/E: Sometimes I just go to the Sky Pillar, hold the game to my ear and enjoy for several minutes. XD

Regi Battle -- R/S/E: I don't like the Regis, but their battle music pwns.

Rayquaza Battle -- R/S Pinball: And I mean pinball--this track is a remix of the Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza Battle in R/S/E, only faster and way cooler.

~Chibi~

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Mount Pyre in R/S and the Under music in Colosseum. @_@ Why did they remove the Under in XD? ;-; Waaah...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • In FRLG I like Cinnibar island and the Silph building and the song that plays when Prof Oak stops you from going into the grass in the beginning
    In RS I like rt 119, the berry farm music and the Mt Chimney song *dances*
    In GSC, I love Cherrygrove's theme, the music when you run into your rival, the trainer battle music (my gosh, 90% of the music in the game I loved) but Cherrygrove and the legendary Pokemon music I love truly the best. The legendary Pokemon music has this one part where I can truly swear that it is the one most scary, creepy and terrifying piece throughout the history of Pokemon games.
    Overall I like Cinnibar, Silph, 119, Cherrygrove and the legendary theme.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I liked a lot of the XD themes, probably because it was more rockin' than the GBC/GBA games.

It's not necessarily an OFFICIAL game, but I really like the music from Pokémon Treasures. Especially the one called Theme. :D

Back