• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite RPG video game? (Not pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Mario and luigi: Bowser's inside story.

It's only out in japan. But I have it, and it rocks.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I say it in almost every thread, but still.

Fire Emblem 7 is my favourite game of all time.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I don't view Zelda as an RPG (it's listed as Action-Adventure), but my favorite RPG that I've played so far (there's so many more that I want to play that I haven't gotten yet) is Final Fantasy Vi Advance. I haven't played too many more RPGs before that and Pokemon.

Years
    I've got a few. d("d)

Chrono Trigger - I was introduced to this through my stepbrothers, who insisted it was the best RPG EVAR. It's certainly one of my favorites. I enjoy everything about it, but the music really sticks out to me. One day, I'm going to pick this up for the DS, so I can play it again. ;_;
    Tales of Symphonia - It was once part of my daily routine, I kid you not. Although the gameplay needs work, I just love the story and the characters. I could probably pick it up again and still enjoy it as much as I did in high school.
    Persona 4 - A rather recent game to my collection, but still awesome. I really love the battle system and Social Links. The story could use less repetition at times, though.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Mine favourites are more than one I can't choose one ;D

Live-a-Live
    Skies of Arcadia
    Tales of Vesperia
    Tales of Symphonia
    Dragon Quest 8
    Persona 4
    EarthBound
    Mother 3
    Mother
    Rivera The Promised Land
    Suikoden 4

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite game is Tales of the Abyss, hands down. Best combination of characters, plot, gameplay, etc. I just adore it and have poured hundreds of hours into my multiple playthroughs.

However my favourite series is just as easily the Kingdom Hearts series. I love Disney, which is what got me into it, and the music, ambiance, and characters have kept me interested ever since. :D

Cid

Years
    Final Fantasy VI. I just LOVE the plot, characters, Kefka and most importantly, Terra!

Anyway, Mother 3, FFIII, FFIV, FFVII, KH1 and KH2 come close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back