• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite so far???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Zekrom, Dragon of Electricity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I don't want to sound cliche, though here are my favorites and a few reasons why:

Zekrom: I'm anticipating this to my all-time favorite for multiple reasons. For one, it's as close to a mythical dragon as I have seen yet (Rayquaza represented a Chinese dragon). Along with that, the facial expression seems to emanate a sense of history, a wise dragon, if you will. The artwork is beautifully done and the type is electricity. For years I've wanted an electric type dragon, and to have Zekrom so appealing is an absolute joy for me. This will be my perfect Pokemon if his base stats excel in Special Attack, and in that case I will go through many lengths to make sure I get one as statistically excelling as legitimately possible.

Reshiram: The counterpart, an angelic drake of a sort. This art style is wonderfully done as well, and it has been years since both mascots appealed to me (Gen II).

Mijimaru (sp?): I believe this is the water starter, and he will be the first water type I will have ever begun with in a Pokemon game (generally start with fire). I particularly like his evolved forms.

Zorua and Zoroark: These for good reasons, they are dark wolves!

Years
    I really love all of them so far, the designs are great. (minus the starters)

But, my favorite of them all, is:

Your Favourite so far???

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    The only two I'm know I'll be having in my party are Wargle and the dark looking cat. I really enjoy the designs of both of those. The electric spider is pretty unique too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Mebukijika and my Egyptian Sarcophagi <3

Just... Oh... my... god.

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
    Ononokusu - 5th gen's Garchomp, with the axe head like a savage
    Doryuuzu - Sick blades, do not touch
    Wooguru - God bless America
    Meguroko - Blind looking crocodile, pretty sure it'll evolve into a beast of a reptile

Hopefully the other ugly pokemon evolve into something, not ugly.

:t270:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Your Favourite so far???
    Ononokusu - 5th gen's Garchomp, with the axe head like a savage
    Doryuuzu - Sick blades, do not touch
    Wooguru - God bless America
    Meguroko - Blind looking crocodile, pretty sure it'll evolve into a beast of a reptile

Hopefully the other ugly pokemon evolve into something, not ugly.

Why does everyone always think they can put pictures up from their computer without uploading anywhere? :/

Anyways..

The three monkeys. Fire > Water > Grass

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
    Hah, accident. I don't even know what that picture was suppose to be, tbh.

I like the fire monkey, not so much the trio...

I'm glad that there aren't like 20 useless bug variations of pokemon so far (terrible idea Mr. 4th Gen)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Tabunne! I've loved it since it was revealed and even after all these were revealed, I still love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back