• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite songs?

Melves

up in the air.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    Well, this strikes me as a hard question as I generally do not have a favorite song. I am one to always look for something new, something different. If I like a song, I will probably keep hearing it for days, maybe months until I get bored with it and move on to something else.

The better question for me is what songs you listened to the most? And that would definitely be:

Party Starter - Will Smith
    According to You - Orianthi
    DJ Andi ft. Stella - Universe
    Good Feeling - Florida
    Love Struck - Velvet
    ..some others which I cannot seem to find from the top of my head.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    The favourite song is MJ's heal the world awesome lyrics with nice melody and the truth is told in that song.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm a big fan of Country

Anything from Miranda Lambert to Lady Antebellum, to Trace Adkins, to Brad Paisley, to Carrie Underwood, are considered my favorite songs.

Not a fan of Heavy Metal/Screamo/Rap music.

I've listened to Japanese Music that's for sure, a big fan of those. Even though everyone else think that's weird but...they have really good rhythm to their music

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Shinee-Love like oxygen,Hello,RingDingDong,Reply,Lucifer

SuJu-Bonnamana,Sorry sorry,no other,Mr.simlpe,Perfection,it's you

SNSD,Run Devil Run,Gee,Oh!the boys

Lp songs.

that's all what i remember for now

Years
  • The Offspring - The kids aren't alright
    I heard this song first when I was 'bout nine or ten years old and I didn't really understood the lyrics... But now I'm older and this song is so freakin' true and comparable to life that I can listen to it over and over ;)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • well, i have a lot of favourite songs, but my all-time favourites would have to be "finale b" from the musical/musical movie "rent" and electric light orchestra's "twilight".
    i swear i can listen to those songs more than four times on repeat.

ben cousins

Backspacer
    Years
  • angel of death,raining blood and chop suey.i have no idea about any of the songs mentioned but they seem like obscure indie rock songs/bands

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • basically i love all songs by coldplay, death cab for cutie, linkin park, and bullet for my valentine. some favorites include:

coldplay-amsterdam
    i think the one reason i like this song is because this is the song that got me out of my depression and saved my life basically. it reminds me of my past life and how i used to be, and how i eventually got out of my noose and became a better person. i still struggle today, but i know now that things will get better. it's all thanks to this song!

line of best fit-death cab for cutie.
    beautiful song... i can relate to it so much. of all the past relationships i've had, i would always say "i remember being inside something more than you." which is a beautiful lyric in this song. one of the first of death cab's songs, but i just love it. depressing and beautiful... when i first heard it i started crying... i love death cab. <3

i'd post more but there are way too many, and i believe this is a tl;dr post already :U

Back