• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Episode?

jerry lewis

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I watched from the first episode till now. Good times, I remember when I ran home from school to watch the episodes on WB Kids, until they stopped airing them there.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • EP001 I believe :)

Mind you, my memory might be a little hazy. I remember Official Nintendo Magazine (the old one YEARS before its switch to Future) giving away animangas of the first two episodes. I think I DID watch it when it debuted on SM:TV Live though.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • I think it might of been "Pokemon I Choose You!" but I'm can't really remember.

One episode I particularly remember from my childhood is when Ash's Kingler was battling on the ice field and after the battle Ash runs on the ice blocks to get over to Kingler.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • my first episode was the first episode, although i didn't see it when it originally aired, i saw it later on !!!

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I think it was May's Egg-Cellent Adventure. After that, I never watched the anime until Time Warp Heals All Wounds. Probably it's because I barely know anything about Pokèmon back then so I didn't care if I watched it or not. XD

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • It's been so long that I don't even remember. but one of the earliest episodes I remember is the one this dude had a sandshrew and he was whipping it or something.. I don't exactly know :P

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Pokémon! I choose you!

That was my first episode, like many others my age. But I was already doing the whole trading card thing before the show came to the UK, not battle trading cards by the way. Back then before they came about we had cards with just a picture of one of the 151 Pokémon, plus shiny ones.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    My first episode was when Ash was inside an ice cave hugging Charmander, Bulbasaur and Pikachu. it was really touching

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Aside from the very first episode of pokemon. After a long long long time (skipped right to Best Wishes), my first episode will be the Episode 1 of Best Wishes...

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Episode 1, of course. I like to start things from the beginning.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • I can't really remember my very first episode, but the one I remember most was "Pokémon Scent-Sation!", the one where Ash battled Erika. I grew up with this VHS:

Your First Episode?

I still had it a few months ago, but my mom gave it away to charity :[

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Well, I thought I might as well make a new thread to boost some activity here.

So it's in the title: What was the first episode you watched?

The first episode I watched was when I pretty small but I remember it very clearly, it was
    "Ash Catches a Pokémon" from the original series, it was on ITV, I loved it and haven't stopped watching ever since.

Now I know a lot of people here haven't really watched the anime since it first started. Plus even some people who don't like it anymore or just hate it can answer this, so this should be very interesting.

The moon stone one? Can't remember the title

Back