• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOur first pokemon caucht?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I believe it was a Sentret in silver version
    but i can't really remember >n>

Years
    Pikachu on Veridian Forest, on Pokemon Blue.
    I got Pkmn Blue from my parents when I was 7 and because I was going to be on surgery.
    I was in the bed playing and had to beg the nurses to wait a second because I was saving the game before going. xD

Years
    Pokemon Yellow I caught a caterpie.
    I still have it in my Pokemon Yellow. :D
    It's a level 92 Butterfree now though I think. Lmao.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Hoothoot in Pokemon Gold. That was the first pokemon I ever caught. Not Pidgey, not Rattata, but Hoothoot. It was a staple in my first team, and I raised it to Lv. 50 something before my file got deleted by something. (This was way before the batteries would go out. My Gold still saves fine.) Meganium was Lv. 100, and Ho-oh was at Lv. 91. Don't remember any other levels, though.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    My first Pokemon Caught was..
    Poochena, Zigzagoon or Wingull.
    Maybe Shroomish.

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
    Years
    wow i wouldn't know.
    i mean i was a poke fanatic before i could say Ash Ketchum properly this is like pre-school days i caught my first hmmm probably a pidgey in pokemon Blue i do remember having an awesome pidgeot on my first game...

Ahhh Nostalgia

Sabios

Caballero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Uh... Well, If it's my first catch, it's a Scyther on my brother's game. If it's my first catch on My game, it's probably... Umm... Sentret or Hoothoot, can't remember.

Back