• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your first reactions to Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
    Yeah, that was my second reaction, realizing that it's soooo SlOw... Anyway, I also wondered why they made another Time Pokemon besides Celebi...

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I thought that it was going to be the best game ever because of it's 3d graphics and its great storyline. At first I was disappointed that the battles weren't going to be in 3D but I didn't care, I was also glad about the Pal Park addition.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I had like no reaction at all. To me it was just another pokemon game until I was about 6 hours in and all of a sudden I was like, "WTF?! Everything looks so much better!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    it was pretty awesome. i read about it in my NP and i almost couldnt sleep until it came out. i've been faithful to the series since crystal, so of course i was stoked!

torch2424

Shiny trainer
    Years
    myself

I WAS LIKE OMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOMOGMOGOGOGOGOGOMOGMGO then i dedicated a month to learning all about it

Years
    I read about it, got excited, then realized that I liked the overworld stuff, and then at Serebii saw the list of all the new Pokémon, and hated like 50% of them instantly.

Like the Ruby/Sapphire generation, some of these Pokémon look incredibly stupid, and nothing like Pokémon should be.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    my reaction was that this game has a SLOW beginning. it was so boring than i saw the GTS than the awesome pokemon ( riolu) then i saw all the possiblities. this is a game to remeber( mainly for the gts)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I first starting getting giddy with just Munchlax and DP's copyright being found in December '04.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    It didn't surprised me at all since Pokemon is such a succesful franchise, I felt very motivated though. Then I wondered if they would be able to surpass the 500 hundred, it didn't happened, but hey, they got close. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    mine was this is pretty kool like im not a big fan i jus like the games every now and then but i think the best game would b one where u can catch the starters from other games like charmander and squirtle and all of them that would b the best game of em all

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    mine was this is pretty kool like im not a big fan i jus like the games every now and then but i think the best game would b one where u can catch the starters from other games like charmander and squirtle and all of them that would b the best game of em all

As much as I hate your grammar, i agree, we need wild starters!!

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    My first reaction was love at first site. I love DP, it tops GSC in terms of polish and stuff. Pokeradar <3

I liked GSC, but why have I only spent 200 hours tops on those games and double that on DP?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    "OMG thats in 3D!! And the pokemon look like wierdozz!"
    lol yeah...

Years
    My Reaction Was...

Heey

My reaction was 'Wow this game is so amazzing' the graphics rocked and all the new types of pokemon they where just awesome!! (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back