• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first shiny pokemon

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
  • My first shiny was on Pokemon Emerald, which was a shiny Tentacool.
    I didn't even know what a shiny was then but caught it anyway, just because I could!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    as far as i can remember, my first shiny was a Poliwag in Violet city in Pokemon Silver

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    I ran into a shiny oddish in sapphire, I was only 10 and I didn't know what it was, I thought it would give u good xp so I killed it. Next day I was on another forum for pokemon (forgot it's name) and I posted a topic saying that I killed a sparkly and yellowish greenish oddish and some guy posted that was an extremely rare pokemon. I almost cried :O

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Ah, my first Shiny... in Fire Red, I found a Shiny Nidoran which I evolved into a Nidoking.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    A Shiny Tentacool in Sapphire, I ran from it cuz I was in a hurry. The first one I captured was a pinkish red Metapod in LG.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    My first shiny pokemon was a zubat of all things in pokemon Gold version. Getting a zubat expanded my horizons when it comes to pokemon. Zubat really wasn't a bad pokemon and I finally got to see what friendship evolution was all about. It was really funny though. I had a pink Zubat and Golbat and it evolved into a blue crobat one level after it became crobat. I was satisfied.

oliverl79

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    the first 2 were in gbc and the last gba
    I got unown on my m8s pokemon crystal I was a noob so I thought it was supposed to shine but I caught it anyway
    I was randomly running around under the national park in silver and I ran into shiny entei! but I had nothing to catch i wiith =(

I dont have those games anymore but in my emerald game i have shiny bannete which i got in the sky pillar, I was like holy ---- another shiny??!?!?!? I'm getting that!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My first Shiny Pokemon was a Zubat. :] I know, useless, right?

Well, after a while, it evolved into a Shiny Crobat... so.. <3

Years
  • Slowbro, lol.

On Leaf Green, I found it in Berry Forest. (or whatever...) I had no idea what they were at the time (I was seven years old) and I named it weird xDDD Then I traded it to a friend, still not knowing what a shiny was x3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Shiny Duskull on Mt. Pyre , Sapphire . - Just walking and found it !
    Shiny Bidoof on Pearl - Didn't even use that crap .
    Siny Hoppip on Pearl - Cheating to find non-shinys and I found it !
    Shiny Ariados on Platinum - .....

That is all . And I have only 4 :) . Wait , why do I smile ? :)

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I don't really remember the first one I caught (not including Gyarados). But I saw a few in Silver and originally thought they were glitches.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • A Shiny Sneasel at Mount Silver.T_T
    It was the strongest on my team, stronger than my starter, but he was like my best friend.D: I caught him back at pokemon gold. I remembered when I first caught him with only one great ball and I was taking it too seriously and I was like, "MOM!! I FINALLY CAUGHT A SHINY!!!" and she had no clue what I was talking about then she just says, "that's sweet honey!" xDD

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
  • My first shiny encounter was also my first catch it was a tentacool then a little later i saw a shiny carvahna and caught it

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I caught a shiny Zubat just two days ago. I was really stoked because it just as easily could've have been Kricketot, Machop, Geodude, or Ponyta. Crobat is a useable Pokemon, so I'm grateful.

Back