• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mine was a Purugly
    Mmm purple :P
    I think i was attempting to find one by chaining for some random pokemon when it broke my chain =(
    But then i realised it was a shiny 8)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    My 1st was a Swablu .
    But I had no balls . I almost torn my DS apart screaming 'WHY ? WHY ???' and slamming it on the floor ... ;)

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    my first shiny ever was a shiny pidgy.

my first shiny in plaitnum was a shiny shinx
    in diamond i hatched a shiny chimchar
    pearl i hatched a shiny turtwig
    but now i have hatched many shinies and caught
    ut i've had them since the day came out and i play constantly

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    my first shiny(besides red gyarados) was a zigzagoon. i remember bragging to all my friends for weeks :P

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    First time I tried chaining I got a shiny Snubbull on a chain of seven! :D I'm still so happy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Mine Was a shiny Starly in Diamond and A Shiny Zubat in Pearl Have not Found any Shiny's in Platinum yet!! :(

NairbX

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Well my first shiny ever was that shiny gamestop zigzagoon. but my first shiny i caught myself was a shiny pidgey in fire red. it was awesome cause it was the first pokemon i saw after i got my first 5 pokeballs

Currently in platinum i have these shinies:
    Ditto
    Farfetch'd (trade)
    Pidgeot (Caught in FR)
    Shinx (Caught via pokeradar)
    Crobat (trade)
    Linoone (Gamestop)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have caught shiny pokémon from both chaining, and regular at hand catching. Though for catching it through the wild, the first shiny I have obtained through Pokémon Pearl was a Bidoof. Not the most wanted shiny for a first, but I was still pretty cool about receiving it.
    As for catching my first shiny via chaining, my first shiny there was a Plusle. It was quite the catch as it can be awfully difficult to get a shiny through chaining, but at the chain of 8, there glowed a shiny patch in which was a Plusle at the Trophy Gardens.

So basically, either way, my first shinies throughout Pokémon Pearl were a Bidoof and a Plusle.

Years
    Mine was a shiny camorupt (probably incorrect spelling :/) in Sapphire... But then again, it WAS a rom. Not editted though!

Pandah

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    My first shiny was a geodude with a decent nature c: But my much luckier boyfriend had caught a shiny machoke(my FAVORITE POKEMON D<) plus like, twice as many as I have.

The first ever pokemon I saw besides red gyarados, though was a shiny weedle at the very beginning of pokemon gold.

you know, in the part where you cant get any pokeballs D<

Years
    My first shiny in Platinum was a masuda-d shiny charmander. Along the way I found a random encounter machop (which I traded to a friend since machamp is his fav) so I used it to calculate my SID. =DDD and then I decided to get cheap and RNG abuse myself all 5 pseudo-legendaries for kicks. So now I have a shiny team. =D

My first shiny ever was a random encounter rattata in Fire Red. I made it a FEAR. lolz.

EDIT:

My first shiny was a geodude with a decent nature c: But my much luckier boyfriend had caught a shiny machoke(my FAVORITE POKEMON D<) plus like, twice as many as I have.

The first ever pokemon I saw besides red gyarados, though was a shiny weedle at the very beginning of pokemon gold.

you know, in the part where you cant get any pokeballs D<

Oh my gosh does that suck. DX

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    First shiny ever was a shiny zubat in fr/lg which is now a shiny crobat.
    First shiny in dpp was a shiny graveler.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back