• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Eevee
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    My absolute first shiny was a shinx. Which was completely luck.
    Second was a palkia that someone traded to me through gts for a lvl 47 dialga.
    after that i got really good at chaining shinies in the trophy gardens.
    I've got a shiny pikachu, pichu, roselia, pachirisu, staravia, and eevee (x2).
    Still havent been able to chain a ditto long enough, but im workin on it.
    :p

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    ^
    lol?

Hardly impossible.
    fairly easy once you know how to chain.

You come across a fair amount in GTS as well.

Crystal Keyblade

Master of Ice.
    Years
  • Mine was a Poochiana (Wrong spelling much? xD) in Ruby version. I was just startinf out, about to go meet Brandon for the first time, and it appeared. I was so freaked out, i'd never even heard of Shiny Pokémon before then, and i though it was really cool.

The only shiny i'd had after that was the Red Gyarados.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • My first shiny was the red gyarados, on Crystal I saw a shiny Togepi and had a shiny Magby (I dunno anymore where I got it...^^). An Sapphire I saw a shiny Graveler and a shiny Vileplume in the Battle Tower, and for some weird reason my bro traded me a shiny Zigzagoon shortly after that! :D When I got Emerlad, someone traded me a shiny Mew on the Pokemon Day (didn't know that it was cheated). When I got D/P and visited the next Pokemon Day, I got a shiny Darkrai, a shiny Shaymin and a shiny Arceus (they're all cheated but I don't care!^^ I don't have a problem with cheated pokemon, I was very happy anyway!^^), some months later I saw and caught a shiny Golduck.

These were all the shinies I've seen/caught so far... Quite a lot, I haven't thought that I saw that many!^^

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
    Years
  • Hmmm.

I remember my first shiny....

It was a level 26 Golbat.

(Soon to be a shiny Crowbat.) :D

Adlaerxo

Wifi trade down other wifi?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    :(

The only ones i got were through hacking ( temporary ) and trading. sadly i both shinys were over the gts and both ran away:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • My first shiny was a Kadabra in Pokemon FireRed I found in the Cerulean cave, I restarted the game though.

At the start of my Pokemon Platinum game, I found a shiny Buizel, I still have that one :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    (sigh) I have yet to catch a shiny...is there a particular place you have to search for them?

Elite 4 Sam

Steel Type User
    Years
  • The first day i got my pearl, i ran into a wild misdreveus, but it popped out of my last pokeball after three shakes! Then on another pearl i got, on my way through victory road, i found a shiny gravler, but i lost that pearl. or it got stolen. Is victory road the hotspot for shinies? all my friends that have shinies have found at least one in victory road

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back