• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    my first one in 4th Gen was a Ponyta I found Near the MooMoo Cafe. funny enough, I dint even remeber which my first shiny was, It was on silver, and I fan into a Pokemon with sparkles. I tried to catch it, but Couldnt, so i just said "Oh well" and continued playing. Mind you, that was before I even knew about shinies.

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    my first shiny was a pachirisu and i didn't use a pokeradar it just appeared

Years
    My first shiny was a shinx in platinum. My first chained shiny... I was so happy. That was my start of chaining and now I am much better at chaining than before. I almost have a full box of shiny pokemon with only 2 or 3 traded.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I accept with information:The Red Gyarados in G/S/C.....
    Never saw or caught a shiny, ever....

FireShock

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Ive been playing Diamond since the day it came out and still have not found a shiny. The only one I ever found was a Zubat in Firered.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My first shiny on Pearl was a Budew but I have SRd for many more since then...

Change

Sandstorm team expert.
    Years
    Shiny Rapidash looks pretty aweshum too :P, but my favorite shiny has to be Charizard, I mean a big black Dragon, how brill. Or shiny Crobat, who's pretty cool in PINK!

JJtoocool

Modder in training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    I've played 2 hundred hours and never seen one... :(

Only 2 hundred hours?
    anyway Iv played almost 400 (397:49) and never even saw a shiny before... I spent three hours today chaining, but still nothing :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back