• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    This happened on platinum.
    I was in a cave, and i came across a chingaling. I looked at it, and it looked lighter then usual. So i caught it, and put it in the box with another chingaling. i looked at regular, then the other, and saw that it was shiny. So it was named shimmer.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    First shiny I ever got was in SS. My first time at the bug catching contest, I encountered a shiny Cascoon, which I later evolved into Dustox ^.^

Your First Shiny
    Your First Shiny

My first shiny in Diamond was an Eevee that I bred myself.

Your First Shiny

Since then I have bred:

Trapinch
    Your First Shiny

Vulpix
    Your First Shiny

Cyndaquil
    Your First Shiny

Dratini
    Your First Shiny

Charmander
    Your First Shiny

Pachirisu
    Your First Shiny

Corsola
    Your First Shiny

Gligar
    Your First Shiny

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
    First shiny ever - Silver (GBC) - Shiny Rattata.
    First shiny I ever got pissy about - Fire Red (GBA) - Shiny Rattata while delivering Oaks Parcel (No Pokeballs, I was young, so I cut off my Gameboy and cried.)
    First Shiny in D/P/Pt gen - Shiny Gyarados while fishing for Feebas, which I never found. (My friend told me to fish in some cave for a feebas, and the shiny gyarados appeared. I caught it and traded it for his shiny Vileplume. :) )
    So, all of my shinies are unimpressive and unoriginal. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    First shiny on Platinum was getting a chain of 40 Pinsir then finding one eventually, and the second one happened when I was EV training Pinsir in attack against Gyarados I found a shiny Gyarados the same day. :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Shiny Budew <3

I was taking a stroll on Route 204 when I came across a Budew with a different color! I had 3 Ultra Balls with no Pokemon to weaken it at all. 1st one - Fail 2nd one - Fail 3rd one - Thank goodness.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Shiny Unown (letter P) in Crystal, I was very pleased considering my name begins with P. Anything else came from trades.

My girlfriend got a shiny Koffing in Ruby, we are both fairly lucky.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was hatching feebas eggs to trade on GTS and such, and the second egg I hatched was a shiny! De la chance!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I actually caught my first shiny on Ruby, then Pal Parked it to Diamond. It was a Wingull.

I also remember how it evolved. I was at Verity Lakefront, and I fed it a Rare Candy, unknown of the mysterious events of which was going to happen next.

I was pretty happy to have it, and it was very helpful before I shoved it in my box :)

My second shiny was in Soul Silver, which was the apparent 'Red' Gyarados.
    I love it, it helped me so much with Clair!

Years
    Seeing as how most of these responses aren't even from DPPt now, I'm just gonna move it to GPG.
    If Syd wants she could restart it, but as of now, it's out of here.

*moves to GPG*

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    My first ever Shiney was a Drowzee in Pokemon Gold. I didn't even know what shiny pokemon where when I found him in the grass just outside Goldenrod City, yeah, I thought i was pretty bad ass when I caught him ;)

so purple and shiney <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back