• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your funniest Pokemon Nickname.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • lol to Gozaruyo.

Now for my main teams names...
    Forrest the Sceptile (because the iv for speed is low)
    Noisy the Exploud (n/a)
    Ocean the Wailord (wow... so interesting...)
    Saanya the Gardevoir (n/a)
    Mars the Lioone (I was eating a Mars bar)
    Aluminy the Scarmony (aluminium)

Yumecosmos

Village Idiot (and proud!)
    Years
  • I'm naming my magnemite "go Gadget" That way when you send it out it says "Go! Go Gadget!"
    um yeah, that was dumb.

Years
  • Funniest nickname I have given to my Arcanine on Net Battle was "Hotdog" XD (great pun isn't it?) And I called my Blissey "Pink Puff" (Okay, thats not funny XP). As for the rest of my team, I just left them without adding nicknames.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    i called my onix no stay so it said "go! no stay!"

Years
  • I named the Pikachu you get on pokemon yellow Pikapikapkmn. My brother named his Sableye Todd. In fact, he referes to every Sableye as Todd. He came up with the name when we were watching TV. The characters were plotting to take over the world, and they were renaming everything. One of them called everything Todd. Shortly after that, he caught a Sableye. And that, my friends, is the story that wasted your time because you don't care why my brother calls every Sableye Todd.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I call all my shiny pokemon in gold beefaroni for some reason.I guess it started when I was really hungry

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
  • I have no idea why I did this, but I nicknamed my female newly hatched Skarmory Artemed, which is Demetra backwards. My name in Sapphire is Demetra, so....yeah....

Anyway, I couldn't think of what else to name her, so I went with Artemed.

Um....no idea why I did this, either, but I nicknamed a Wurmple Dusty(for Dustox, you know?), and it ended up being a Beautifly. I'm all, what the heck? Dusty the Beautifly. Oh, and I once nicknamed a Chikorita O. Don't ask, I have no clue either.

Artemed the Skarmory
    Dusty the Beautifly
    O the Chikorita

Haha, I cracked up when I saw I nicknamed Chikorita O. I think I pushed end before I was done. That was weird.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    When I don't pay attention, I tend to name a Pok?mon I've just gotten or captured "AAAAAAAAAAAAA". ^^;

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    suirtemed is what my freind named is totodile.and his name is demetrius and demetrius-suirtemed.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • I had a game I was working on in RM2K3 where the main character, Ciaro, had two other forms: the "demon wolf" form Yame and the "light wolf" form Dyne, both of which were named after my RL and online nicks Yameneko and TeraDyne. Both form's pretty much hated each other.

Anyway, I was playing and named my Mightyena "Yame" and my Absol "Dyne". Their natures even ended up fitting the characters. Yame, the little demon he is, has a Naughty nature, while Dyne, the shy light warrior that really doesn't trust his own abilities, has a Timid nature.

I still find it funny when I send them out, though the double battles are the best. I might have them both out at the same time and half expect a fight to break out between them. O_O;

I still don't know how it happened. I do tend to have that kind of luck at times, though.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I nicknamed my wailmer fat-head. He DOES have a fat head.

Back