• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your funniest Pokemon Nickname.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    What The Title Says. Mine is Lottoswalo for Swalot and Mauville for Mawile (that's why i call Mauville - Mawile City) heheh. What are yours?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Mr. Snuffles for Tropius...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    My cousion named his Jigglypuff Blow Pop once. That was odd. I named my Charmander Junior once. I t was funny to me in a way.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    One time in the GSC days, I named a female Rattata "mommy" a male Rattata "daddy" and took them to the breeding center to nickname a new baby Rattata "junior"
    Then there was that time I was obsessed in that series the Baby-Sitters Club and I named all my Pokemon after the girls and their clients. XDDDDDDD Those were the days! Then there was that Zelda Majora's Mask craze. Nuff said.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Heh, isn't original but Jigglypuff named "Puffy"...

thats the only custom name I ever made a poke I captured.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I once named a Kecleon "Karma." (That's probably not incredibly funny or groan-worthy unless you're into 80's music.)

And to the Douglas Adams fans out there, a Kadabra on one of my games is currently named "Slarti"... which is just short for "Slartibartfast." (I figured Alakazam bears some sort of likeness.)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I named my Gardevoir Head
    and my Kadabra Ryan/Ash
    I don't know why XD

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    my friends friend (uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... or maby his cusin) named his first pokemon ( or himself((in the game))) butthead.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Welll....

I named my Salamence Slinko and my Dragonite Slinky
    Electrode is Tons-O-Fun
    Feraligatr is Bolt
    Dodrio is Cnyutriit (Can you Tri it)

heh... there are more. WAYYYYY more. :P

Back