• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Gaming area

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
  • I should skip what or where I have my Consoles/Handhelds, because that's over the entire house/office (yes, I have 2-in-1), and I'll talk about what Consoles/Handhelds I have.

From oldest to latest, buying order, all European (unless stated otherwise):
    N64
    GBC (sold)
    GBA SP
    GCN
    DS (broken)
    DS Lite (broken)
    Wii
    3DS (Japan, black, sold)
    3DS (Europe, black, sold)
    3DS (Japan, red)
    PS Vita (black, sold)
    DS Lite (DevKit)
    DS
    PS3 Super Slim (sold)
    Xbox 360 S (sold)
    Wii U
    3DS (Japan, blue)
    3DS (Europe, black)
    PS Vita (blue)
    Wii U (DevKit)
    3DS (Test Dev Unit)
    2DS (Test Dev Unit)
    3DS (DevKit)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I normally sit up or lie down on my bed when playing games. If I'm playing competitively and am in an intense match I will sometimes sit on my chair.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • when I play my 3ds(If ever. I havent touched it for a long time) I play it in my bed. I play my PC/Laptop(my only "console" long story) 0n my desk of course. thats it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    My room's my gaming area. I used to play Xbox 360 in it, but now I've got a powerful computer perched onto a small table. I use that with my new HDTV to play games with, sitting on the tip of my bed. Until I get myself a comfortable chair that I'd use to sit...

Back