• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Greatest GTS Trade?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I traded my underleveled Dragonair (LEGIT. I found it fishing. Only level 19,) for a Salamence who had beaten the Elite Four. I wonder why they traded such an awesome Poke'mon for such a weak one...

I also got a free Chikorita. Only it was great because I had waited 3 WHOLE YEARS to get one. (I didn't know there were forums you could set trades up on.)

Years
    I haven't really put any pokemon up just to see what I would get, but I think I duped someone out of their alakazam they were trying to self-evolve when I did the same exact thing with my magmortar. XD I got a level 20 alakazam out of it. I found it to be quite entertaining. people should be careful what they put their pokemon up for when they want to self-evolve using the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    I was looking for gyarados and there was a shiny one for an arcanine, so now I've got a red gyarados (legit). =D

Kamui

´
    Years
    I got a Mew for my Shiny Lucario.
    Turned out to be my Friends Mew, from his Japanese Emerald with awsome IVs :)

(No one cloned back then... and I still dont clone my pokemons)

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Shiny suicune
    dont remember what I traded

Back