• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hair

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    Born a beach blonde, and over the years its turned a really strange colour.
    The top half of my hair is a few shades darker the the bottom half!

My hair is semi-long, light brown, side bangs to the right side and blonde highlights!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I used to have long, blondish hair when I was little, but my parents cut it when I was like five. ;_;

My hair is notably darker now, and has always been on the short side. Though at the moment it's the longest it's been since I was five, on it's way to becoming even longer.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Black hair, usually short but it's a little longer now, and my style right now is a fauxhawk.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    I have a lighter shade of brown hair which is now short(ish) because I recently got a trim. I think I like my hairstyle much more than it had been before. It is short and is styled to look just like Alice in twlight's hair. Yeah, sad isn't it? That I just love her hair so much I had to have it for myself? uh huh lol. My hair is actually naturally curly however I really hate having curly hair so I straighten it everyday which is a hassle.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    Well i have really long, bright red hair (dyed). I wear it in a side parting with a side fringe on the right. I want to go back brown so i can dye my hair purple but the red just will not come out.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Short just under the ear length black hair which curls slightly. Slight cut in the middle and barely combed as much as it should be XD

Back