• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hard Drive

How big is your hard drive?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I've got two 500GB hard drives. The first I use for my computer, and the second is external for storing music and photos and other media. I've almost filled the media hard drive, and I've used 138.2GB of the computer hard drive.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I got a 80GB internal hard drive and I used about 14.2GB. So far I got 60.1GB of space left. I am going to get a external one of these days. It will be between 120GB-200GB. I really don't use a lot of space in my hard drive. I pretty much delete everything on a daily basis. And I don't play PC games, and most of my programs are collecting dust. But I can't delete them because I never know if I want to use them. The only program really I been using is Photoshop. I really don't have too many programs.

My issue with my hard drive is, if I am finish using the file and I don't need it...GET RID OF IT. And I do it too. Like when I download music or anime. I delete them when I finish with them. I really don't save them. Well the music, I will put them in my MP3 player. Same goes with my themes that I make in Photoshop. I can always make better ones, so they are gone too. The only thing I been saving is pictures. But usually I will move them to my flash drive.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Have about 300GB on my laptop and am using 137GB of 144GB on one of the drives. About 70GB of that is music ripped in lossless formats. Really need to put all of it on an external HDD or something.

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I've got a 320GB 2.5" drive installed in my laptop right now. I've partitioned it up but my Windows partition is only using about 40GB.

Years
  • a 150 GB drive split equally to C and D drive.
    a 1TB drive split equally to E and F drive.
    quite lar-ge.

Oh and a about 5 or 6 pen drives making up over 20 GB.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • 120 GB 2.5 inch HDD in my laptop, using 89 GB right now, so I need to move some stuff to my external HDD, with 600 GB/450GB free space.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I know own a 2GB Solid State Drive (Hard Drive without moving parts, a lot faster.) It has so much storage. 2GB is the world O:

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Heh. even though I have, like, 7 steam games on it, my C: drive is 80gb, and my F: drive is 500. XD

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I have used...

About 100/250GB on my MacBook
    55/500GB on my iMac (crazy!)
    170/750GB on my external HD, which is my Time Machine drive

Back